Chapter 36: Deep down

Jasmine's POV

He was coming dangerously close to me now. I tried to kick him but he pressed his thighs on my legs closing them.

"Ahh...not this time sweetheart." He slowly released my mouth. It took me a minute to breath in the air that was knocked out of me with his disgusting hands.

"What do you want Elliot?" He chuckled at that.

"You know what I want and I get what I want and that's you my dear." I rolled my eyes at him.

After that incident with him and Valentine I didn't saw him anywhere but I knew Valentine was always with him.

I don't know they were dating or not but I never saw him in person after that.

"You can't get me..I won't let that happen." With that I kicked him in between his legs and ran again.

The nerves of the Motherfucker. In matter of seconds he caught me. I yelled so loud at the sudden contact.

"You'll scream louder when I'm done with you." He was danger and I was cursing Justin to put me in this situation.

"Let me go Elliot. I won't tell anyone, please let me go." He just laughed at my vulnerability.

"Even if you might I add dared, they won't believe you..aren't you curious why not!?"

I don't want to. I just wanted to get out of here alive and safe.

"Well I guess you're not interested."

"No, am not."

"Unfortunately I'm not here to let go of you when from the day I met you I just wanted to fuck the shit out of you..and now is my chance, do you think I will let it go so easily..nah. I don't think so." He latched his mouth on me and started to kiss me but I didn't gave in to his disgusting sloppy kiss.

I found my chance again and I used this one kick which I learnt from YouTube and with ease I pushed him off me, I jumped and high kicked him in his jaws. I collapsed after that but he was off now. I bolted to find my path.

In the distance I heard some noise and without thinking twice I ran towards it. I was relieved to see it was Justin.

Never in my life I was so thankful after seeing him but I would not be here if it wasn't for him in the first place. I feel intense hatred for this person now.

I ran towards him, As I looked back terrified, I saw Elliot stumble to the tree branch and try to look out, but he was slightly wounded to do anything more than that. 

Nevertheless, I was frightened half to death and needed to get away from him forever. I never wanted to go back, never again near him. He was a monster and would have certainly raped me if I hadn't gotten away. 

A scream escaped my lips when again Elliot grabbed me from behind when I tried to scream he again blocked my scream with his hands on my mouth.

My scream were muffled my his large hands. Only low whimpers were heard.

I tried to release his grip but it didn't worked lastly I bit his hands so hard and screamed "Justin!"

He heard.

"Jass?" It was dark so he can't see me but the slight illuminating light from his torch turned towards me and he was in front of me in a second.

Elliot ran when he recovered. Before he left he threatened me, "I'm not done with you sweetheart..I'll be back."

Justin ran behind Elliot but couldn't make it. He came back, "You okay?" I wasn't.

My tears came out which I was holding to show my braveness and a sob escaped from me.