Chapter 39: Boyfriend

The silence filled this house. Justin seemed calm but the silence was killing me.

"Hey..I should get going now. I'll talk to you tomorrow." I said getting my bag to leave. He needs some alone time rather than my company right now.

"No, you're not going anywhere." He said coming towards my way.

"We're staying the weekend." He declared.

"I have to get back home Justin..Katherine would be angry if I don't."

"Don't worry sweetheart, I already sent 2 maids over there, she won't be bothering you now."

"Thank you." I don't know what to say its becoming so awkward.

"No..thanks to you. I'm not feeling lonely. The pain is fading. So thank you for being here with me." I smiled.

"Its our movie night then. What do you want to watch?" He was his usual self now.

"Anything is fine, I'll make dinner."

"Nope..be my guest and relax. I'll cook."

"You can cook?"

"No, but this internet thing can teach me." He showed his phone and started searching for recipes.

"I don't wanna take risk." I really don't trust his cooking skills. He just know how to make coffee, cooking whole meal is really different thing.

"Are you judging me Strandford?"

"Yep!" With that I ran he was close behind me. When he got me we both collapsed on the couch laughing like idiots.

"Jasmine."

"Hmm."

"Be my girlfriend."

"I thought you said I am your girlfriend."

"Yeah..but you keep saying that its not real..so I want it to be clear."

"Justin..I don't know what to say. I haven't talked to Nate yet." He knows everything about Nate. I told him everything. He said he thinks Nate wasn't what he was showing us, he was pretending. I don't believe it. Nate is the sweetest person I've ever met.

"I don't give a fuck..you are mine. You weren't his girl in first. You were mine."

"But.."

"No buts that's it..say yes baby,"

"Fine. yes, I'll be your girlfriend. Happy Stymest." I said pecking his lips just to avoid any conversation.

"Now what..we will be exclusive?" The thing is bugging me from a week now.

I want to go exclusive with him.

"Nope..its still stays secret." He said avoiding my eyes.

"What the hell..no way!" He pecked my lips shutting me.

"Give me my kiss now." He was making weird faces, I chuckled at his cute face.

I pecked his lips.

"Feeling better?"

"Not really." I again pecked his lips, this time a little longer.

"How about now?"

"Little bit."

I did it again.

"Now."

"Getting there." We both chuckled.

He indicated his lips and made a cute pouty face this time.

I hesitantly looked up at him. The swirls of emotion I saw there made me gasp. Lust and desire. However, before I could ponder about it further, he yanked me to him and covered my mouth with his in a hungry kiss. As our lips crushed together, I felt like i was walking on air. It was magic, the way his lips connected with mine. His mouth was so warm, the caress of his lips softer than I could have imagined and I opened my mouth with a low moan. The kiss was interrupted by his phone.