Chapter 43: Why do you care?

My body burned like lava inside a volcano. I tried to open my eyes but a sudden pain stopped me. My headache was killing me and my body felt so hot.

Finally after trying for few minutes I was able to open my eyes but soon I shut it. The light coming from the corner of window was very bright and I wanted to just go to sleep.

After trying hard I got up. I looked at my surrounding. It looked oddly familiar.

Last night's events flooded my mind. After hearing those menacing words from Katherine I ran away from that house.

Even it was monday there were some parties held by college students. I went to the party Sebastian was holding. I wasn't the typical nerd. I dressed in very short red dress and high heels with lots of makeup on. I applied dark red lipstick.

I wanted to enjoy my freedom. I will ruin whoever is going to marry me. I will show him the sides of me that doesn't even exist that he would end this thing.

I will make sure.

I went to that party and after drinking what happened I don't remember anything.

Where am I?

Maybe I just consumed a lot of alcohol. I can't remember coming here.

I looked down and my dress was replaced with a off white t-shirt with Weird-O written in bold white letters.

What happened last night.

I tried to relax my temples. I remember meeting the guy who was hitting on me shamelessly and after that it was all blank.

The door opened and the irritating voice of the person I don't want to even look at came in view.

What the duck!

I don't wanna swear but he brings the worst in me.

"Good morning sleepy head. Here take these, you'll feel better." Justin stood there with orange juice and ibuprofen.

I took it without glancing his way. When I was done I found my dress lying under the bed. I took it and left hurriedly from his house.

I didn't found my heels so I was going bare foot. I don't wanna stay here even for a minute.

When I reached the front door he grabbed my wrists and turned me spinning me in process.

"Where you going sweetheart?"

"In hell wanna join." I replied mockingly.

I won't trust you anymore. My heart was broken because of you. I wanted to scream to him.

" Nope you're not going anywhere." Saying he dragged me in kitchen. He stopped in front of the kitchen island and sat me down.

"No way in hell." I stood and bolted for door when he turned to go over the stove.

In an instant I was on his shoulder hanging upside down. I kicked his sides of stomach and hitting his back with my fists. I was struggling so hard.

"Stop struggling. I can't control if you keep doing this babe."

I stopped. He was so bias.

When he again sat me on the island seat I kept quite. I was looking at the plate that was placed on the island. He was now cooking my favorite pancakes.

"Last night..what happened last night?" I asked still looking at the pancakes.

I was so hungry.

"You wanna know what happened. You were so heart broken that when you saw me you literally was begging me to come back." He chuckled.

That can't be true.

"You're lying. Tell me the truth Stymest."

"So are we back to the last name basis Strandford."

"Answer. Damn it!"

"You should thank me I saved you last night from being raped."

"R.raped.." I choked out the words.

"Sebastian's brother was with you all the time. He bought drinks after drinks and was touching you all over. You were drunk. Very much. You passed out and he took you in his room. I was fast. I was there on time. God knows what would've happened if I wasn't there." He looked angry now.

"How careless can you be Jasmine. Drinking and flirting to other guys like that..and dressed like that."

I stopped. His eyes filled with worry. For a fraction of seconds I thought I saw worry but it was gone now.

"Why do you care? I was just a bet." Saying I stood to leave. I wouldn't be able to handle myself if he repeats those words again.

I looked at my dress. I can't have my peace of mind until I know nothing happened last night between us.

"And what about my dress, did you changed it? How dare you!"

"Yeah sweetheart, nothing I haven't saw before and as for your dress I wouldn't have self control if I saw you in that dress for the entire night not like in my shirt but still that dress was provocative. Its only for my eyes. Don't dress like that again." He smirked.

"You wish. You can't tell me how to dress up. We are done Justin."

"Not unless I say so girlfriend."

My mind wandered everywhere..Drifting in and out of my misery there was no escape.

...........

Hey there

I know I haven't updated from so long but I was really busy. I am really sorry guys and thank you for sticking with this story.

Love Ash.