Chapter 8: Lost friend

Jasmine's POV

I jumped happily on my track seeing its my best friend Landon. I don't know when was the last time I became so happy, just seeing someone's text.

I miss him.

It has been so long, almost 12 years now. I didn't saw him or heard from him after we moved out of our hometown.

Landon was my childhood friend, we were inseparable and he was very possessive of me. If he would see me sad he would beat the shit out of the person, who made me sad.

A single tear escaped my eyes remembering old times. I kept that thought aside and immediately called him.

Ring.Ring.Ring.

what the hell! Why wasn't he picking up my call? I tried again, It directly gone to voicemail.

'Hey its Landon. I'm not available at the moment but you can leave a message, thanx.' it ended.

I hang up. His voice was like music that I missed the most.

I'm gonna get you for this.

I didn't heard someone scrolling behind me but I stopped when I heard, "why the slut is happy? Is your little boyfriend coming back to get you." Justin said angrily.

I'm not in mood to argue now.

"What if he is?" I replied unable to control my happiness.

The look he gave me was enough to shut my mouth. If looks could kill I would be in heaven by now.

"You are lying, I can tell." he smirked but his eyes turned darker.

"Whatever you say." I smiled. I don't want to argue with him now. I can't stop smiling.

He suddenly stopped, he grabbed my arms and pushed me in his car. I didn't knew was parked right besides us.

He came back to his drivers seat and started the car heading to the random streets to where, I don't have fucking clue.

"Tell me the truth." He suddenly demanded.

"What?" I asked dumpfoundly.

"You know very well what I'm asking." I knew but I want to anger him.

"I don't know what you talking about." I innocently acted.

He gripped the staring wheel so tightly that his knuckles turned white.

Why was he being like this?

Beep.

My phone, I opened my phone to see London's text.

'I'm gonna meet you soon, patience chubby bear.' it said.

He's coming woohoo. I was going to reply but that instant Justin snatched it from me.

He looked pissed and very scary. I hate him so much. After reading my texts he became so furious that he drove like madman.

Finally after another five minutes, the car came to a halt, I peeked out of the window, it looked like apartment building.

He didn't even gave me chance to move, he dragged me towards the elevator and as we were in elevator, he held my hands above my head and smashed his lips on mine.

He was so dominatingly forcing his ways in my mouth, I was afraid of him, I pushed him.

He didn't moved much and once again he pressed his lips on mine.

It was sloppy kiss with so much aggression.

This time I didn't kissed him, his words were kept playing on mind.