Chapter 40: The Substitute

Jasmine's POV

"I wasn't that drunk yesterday."

"Oh boy you took the shower head in your arms and told it to stop crying." I laughed remembering last night events when he woke up at midnight and got in the shower.

He was so drunk that he started singing for the shower head to stop shedding tears.

"Oh and that one when after the shower you brushed your hair with electric toothbrush!" I was teasing him all the time. His face was worth seeing.

"You're just making some stories."

"whatever, It's kinda of cute though, no slash that its adorable!"

"Don't call me cute. It doesn't go with me."

"Really! It was funny and adorable. You looked damn cute." I pinched his cheeks and ran.

"I'll show you, I am not cute!"

"You can try."

"When I'm done with you, you won't be able to even walk properly for a week." He voiced out loud and I gasped.

I was heading for my locker when I bumped into someone. I wasn't looking were I was going. I collided with him and about to fall but his arms held my waist preventing my fall.

"T.. Thank you!" My eyes were closed. I opened them to see a stranger holding me.

"No worries!" He was very handsome. I haven't saw him before. I stood on my heels and looked behind to see Justin was gone.

He looked muscular and I felt something was off with him but I couldn't exactly point out. And I don't want to judge him on my instincts alone. I never judge people as mom once told me that "no matter what you think of one in first impression but it doesn't has to be the only one. It could be good or bad. You never know." Yeah. You never know.

I was lost in my reverie when I heard the first bell. I ran to my locker and it was stuffed with lots of books and they fell on me taking me down.

Who the hell did that? I thought the bullying was over.

Dang. The second bell rang. I quickly bolted to my class after cleaning the mess.

When I entered the class the teacher was facing the board so I quickly took the empty seat in front row. I'm a bank bencher, I never sat in front because when I do the bullying gets worst. I don't even want to think about the bad memories.

"He's fucking hot" the girl next to me said. She just transferred here so I don't know her at all.

'As if you know other' hah right I don't.

"His so my type..." I heard Biaca commenting too.

Why are they talking about Mr.Hill that way, his old enough to be there father.

Then I turned my gaze towards our Algebra teacher.

My mouth hung open.

There stood the boy from earlier. What was he doing here? His gaze was fixed on me.

"So as your substitute I won't be pressuring you much.." So his our new substitute. He took some simple problems.

I zoned out the entire class. Math is my favorite subject so I didn't focused on the sums. What was bothering me was his glances. He was glancing and smiling towards me.

Buzz..

I took out my phone to see I got Landons text it said, 'I'm back.'

I was confused.

The bell rang. I stuffed my phone in my back pocket and packed my books.

"Miss.Sand can I have a minute."

"Umm..sure."

The students left but lots of girls were trying to get our new subs attention but fell miserably.

The class was empty now.

He was just staring at me with a sheepish smile on his face. He looked really handsome.

"Um..sir."

"Oh well. You haven't changed much chubby bear. Missed me." His smile widened.

O. M. G.

"Landon?"

"The one and only."

.............................

I know this is short and its been a while since I updated but I don't have much time guys..but I'll try to update faster.

Xoxo Ash.