Chapter 51 "The Kiss : Part Two"

Claire

I kissed a lot of men in mostly my entire life but nothing could have prepared me with this kiss. I didn't know what I was feeling, it was something new, different from other kisses I had experience. I felt like something burst within me and this fluttering sensation in my stomach made me want to melt into him. I was instantly intoxicated and I didn't want it to stop. This was what I had been looking for the longest time, the mixture of pleasure, excitement and anxiousness about what lies beyond when we deepened this kiss. The anticipation was driving me crazy.

My right hand flew to his cheek, caressing it with my thumb. God! I couldn't get enough of this. His tongue entered my mouth as I welcomed it willingly while his hand was now messing with my hair. He was such a good kisser, as expected from an ex-player.

I had been wanting to get my hands all over him since I saw him back at the club. Kelly was right, he was yummy without his beard. My definition of handsome. Back at his car, I almost lose my mind as I kept on imagining inappropriate things. It was hell! And now I was kissing him, I kept on thinking how he was in bed. Maybe he was way better than any other men I had slept with. Goodness I was acting like a maniac.

Playful as I was, I teased him by biting on his lower lip which earned me a moan from him. I smirked while we both catched our breaths after. His warm breaths were so relaxing and his musky scent was making me dizzy in pleasure. How the hell did he become so irresistible overnight?

"God, you taste so sweet," he whispered which made me blush. Damn, he was making me feel weird. We kissed again, and this time, he initiated the kiss. I felt the excitement bubbled within me as the kiss was deepened. This was it, he was gonna take me, I thought.

"You made me alive again..." he said in between moans. He slowly slid down my leather jacket with his hand while his other hand was tangling my hair. 

"Hmmm,"I moaned. This was so perfect! I tugged the buttons on his white dress shirt after he successfully got rid of my jacket.

"I miss this. I miss you Rhel."

Wait, what? I instantly pulled back, panting while staring at him in disbelief. Did I hear it right? He thought I was his wife? Unbelievable! Here I was acting like a fool, I almost gave into him. After all this time, I thought I was giving him the pleasure, little did I know he was thinking about his wife.

He seemed to realize what he just said as he was struggling to find the right words to say. I tore my gaze away from him, grabbed my leather jacket since I felt cold all of a sudden and tucked it in.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"It's alright." No! It wasn't!

"I didn't know what's gotten into me. I just..."

"What?" I prompted, my voice laced with anger and confusion. I was clenching my jaw keeping myself from lashing out. What he did wasn't just an insult to my part but a humiliation. I just humiliated myself from wanting to sleep with him. This was the first time that ever happened to me and I felt f*cked up.

"It wasn't supposed to happen in the first place. I'm so sorry, I should have stop myself."

"Figured," I said bluntly, not sure what to say to him.

Damn, I wanted to f*ucking kill you right now! 

Instead of going through with what I thought, which I couldn't by the way, I grabbed a slice of pizza and munched it, pouring my anger and embarrassment into it. Good thing there was pizza, my stress reliever. As much as I wanted to get away from him, I couldn't because I didn't know what else to do for the rest of the night. It was still early to go back home and bore myself out and going to the club wasn't an option anymore as I wasn't in the mood for fun, not anymore.