Synopsis

I watched as the blood seeped through the white fabric, staining her once white bridal gown. I cradled her in my arms while covering the gun shot wound with my bare hand. Her breath was shallow and labored. She stretched her arm reaching my tears-stained cheek, stroking it with her soft palm. A single tear escaped her eye, sliding to the side.

"Don't leave me, please!" I pleaded.

Her shivering lips flashed a half smile. "I'm afraid I...I c-can't keep my promise...''

"No...No! You can't leave me Rhel. I won't allow you to,'' I interrupted her, "You're going to be fine...and then w-we'll have our honeymoon. Please don't go. I'm begging you. Don't let go...''

She took a deep labored breath, "I'll always l-love you, L-Luke...''

Before I could reply, her hand went limp, leaving my cheek and her eyes draped close.

What if the CEO of a multi-billion dollar company and the city's most handsome playboy fell in love at first sight to a smart and serious photographer, who hates and despises him the most.

Can there be an attraction between the two?

Luke Xavier Lacela, a young CEO of a multi-billion dollar company met Rhel Cassandra Forbes once upon a time. He fell in love with her eventually. As time goes by, their love bloomed, nothing and no one can tear them apart. But, what if the only person he loved the most would be taken away from him, forever.

Will Luke be able to survive without her lover, Rhel?

Will he still be able to find happiness?

But what if one day he will meet a mysterious woman in an unexpected situation. And the most interesting part is, it's not just any woman, it's Marie Claire Williams, the sexy socialite and the perfect semblance of Rhel Cassandra.

Will Luke be able to find love again to Marie Claire, who is the exact opposite of his late lover, Rhel Cassandra?

Who is Marie Claire Williams?