I promise, you'll love it

Disclaimer: the characters and the main storyline belong to the one and only JK Rowling.

Greetings are in order, I believe! I am ecstatic that you spared some time and chose to read my story ^^

<●●●●>

P A R T. 1 : A Fragile Promise. . .

Is on the move. Just scroll through the pages!

~~ Sirius Black had given a Marauder's promise to Harry Potter, his one and only godson, and he was desperate to stand by his word

~~ Sirius Black had given a Marauder's promise to Harry Potter, his one and only godson, and he was desperate to stand by his word... but there was fate playing against him. ~~

All it took was one stunning curse and a veil of death.. to not only have this promise broken, but also have hearts shattered into shreds.

"You said we would be a proper family... thanks for breaking your promise."

But Harry very well knew it was his own fault that he had lost the last family he ever had. And for that, he lived with guilt lurking at every corner.

<●●●●>

But... Here!

Will death be cruel enough to separate godfather from his godson, without giving them the chance to live life as a true family, at least for once, as promised?!

Is the threat of death something to be endured only once?

Read and you'll figure out more of what could've happened in an alternative reality. Also, note that the story is divided into several parts, adopting a theme, with numerous chapters under each... so it's a long journey!

At the end of Harry's fifth year, there is a turning point in events.

It all starts with the last day of Harry Potter's fifth year when he had the vision of Sirius being tortured in the department of mysteries and went off to save him, or at least he thought he would. I will change soo many things on how it went in the Battle of Mysteries and the events that followed as well.

Yes, you are going to suffer but you are going to be happy about it ...

You won't regret it, I solemnly swear!

Cover credit: @Whatafuck_Graphics