27 | Fallen Stars from the Directing Sky

Happy birthday to the one and only Padfoot there is ♡ I love my drama king!

Vote and comment, please. if not for me, then for my favorite character-- now that's something big, youhou!

Just whatever you do, do not think of Sirius singing happy birthday to himself in Azkaban 1981 after his dreadful loss of Halloween, with tears streaming down his face, silently begging for time to reverse for just a few days back.

I said, DO NOT! Oh boy, why can't I follow my own advice? Anyway...

The green jet of light evaporated into a mist of air, finishing the job it was appointed to, and that's enveloping the small form of Umbridge which lost control and fell heads-down to the hard ground

The previously outraged twins couldn't help but feel twisted at the fate she had met, with some satisfaction tingling through them for watching the horror filling up her eyes in the moments before they'd been forced shut, once and for all.

After doing their bidding, Fred and George glanced at one another, a smirk drawn on their identical faces.

"Nice one, Freddie," muttered George, his wand still in hand, breathing heavily.

"Nice one?" An indignant voice came from behind, to which the twins spun around to find the stunned look on Harry's eyes. "What have you done?"

"Oh just a spice of revenge," replied Fred, his gaze indifferent and his voice stiff that Harry judged as cold.

Harry couldn't believe it, truth be told, he didn't want to. The twins --whom he believed to be the purest of all he had met-- turned out to be fueled with such cruelty to end a life so easily without a glimpse of remorse.

"This isn't like you--" Harry stammered, his voice shocked, "it can't be."

"I don't see what's the big deal! Harry, it's not like you suddenly care for her now," said George, his menacing glare fixed on Umbridge's motionless body.

Harry didn't budge his eyes from how still and peaceful she seemed in her now long and forced sleep.

Though Harry so easily admitted the hatred he always held for her, he still didn't enjoy the prospect of having her life terminated altogether.

"We did what you were so terrified to even think of doing, mate," said Fred, sighing.

"You guys would never do this, n-not even to her, no matter what," replied Harry, feeling betrayed.

"C'mon, you're interrupting our plan, Harryboy, now if you could just excuse us..." said Fred in a slightly impatient and amused tone.

"Plan? You mean to tell me that-- even Sirius knows what you've done?" Harry asked in desperation, his wide eyes pleading 'you better say no, please.'