Chapter 1 - What The Hell Happened?!

Mais POV
"Are we there yet?"I asked for a who knows which time while nearly slipping off of a tree branch.
"*sigh*No"he replied.After a little while of just jumping in silence, I got bored so I said.
"Are we near?"
"Actually, there's the gate"he said.We stopped on a tree where no one could see or hear us.I took off my jacket and gave it to him.We just looked at each other.
"You know what happens next, right?"
"Yeah..."I trailed of.He hardly poked my forehead.
"Thank you for being there for me, I-I..."I couldn't finish before my eyes shut closed and my body fell limp to another's arms.
I woke up to all white things and a beeping machine next to me.Wait, where am I?What happened?How did I end up here?Questions ran through my mind so quickly I couldn't even keep up.When I tried remembering what happened so I ended here, nothing.When I tried remembering where here was, nothing.When I tried remembering anything.A name, a place, a date, anything at all...nothing.My memory was completely blank, except for a single memory.
Memory
There stood an old man with a kind smile on his face.His lips moved open and close, though I couldn't hear a single thing.
"Welcome to world"

That was the last thing I heard before my memory became blank once again.Then, 4 words wrote themselves in my memory.
"I am Uzumaki Mai"I read the words out loud.
"Well, that's a nice name.Now, would you mind telling me what happened to you?"a rough old voice said from next to me.I didn't even notice there was someone else in the room!
"I-I-I-I...I honestly don't know..."I said emotionless, a single tear running down my cheek.
"Well anyway, I'm the Hokage of this village and I'm sorry to say this, but if you won't tell me, you will need to be interrogated"he said with a sad smile.
"OK, could we maybe finish that as fast as possible so that I can try get my memory back?"I asked, surprising him.
"Yes we can, please follow me"he said getting up.I walked behind him just wanting to end this whole thing.
At the interrogation center
"Spit it out brat!"that man Ibiki yelled at me for who knows which time in last half of hour.I was covered in bleeding cuts and had bruises all over me.
"For a thousandth time, I know nothing else!All I know is what I have been repeating the whole time!My name is Uzumaki Mai!"I cried out as he threw the knife he was holding at the wall behind me.He was silent for a while before he came closer and looked at me wide eyed.When I looked at my arm, which was broken, it was just fine, I could move it without a problem!All of a sudden, he pulled my shirt up to see my stomach.It had a seal on it.
"WHAT THE HELL IS A SEAL DOING ON MY FREAKING STOMACH?!"I yelled pretty scared.
"Lord Hokage, she is alive!She is really alive!"a random dude who just walked in yelled down the hall.The old man came in running just a second later, saw my stomach and dismissed Ibiki
immediately.
"You are gonna be going to ninja academy from today on.Iruka!"he yelled.
"Yes Lord Hokage?"a brown haired guy with a slash over his nose yelled appearing out of nowhere.Old man whispered something in his ear and turned to me.
"Mai, this is Iruka.He will be teaching your class in the academy.Now Iruka, please escort Mai back to the academy"he said.
"Hi Mai, time to go"Iruka said with a big smile.I just nodded and followed him out.
At the academy
"Class!Please welcome your new classmate, Mai.Come on don't be shy"Iruka said as he tried pulling me in the classroom.My feet gave out and I immediately fell face strait on the floor.Everyone stared at me silently as I got up.
"Hey...my names Uzumaki Mai and...well...I look forward in meeting you all!"I said with a lot more confidence at the and.
"Any questions?"Iruka said.A few of them raised their hands.
"You!Bubblegum!"I yelled as I pointed at a girl with pink hair.
"My name is Haruno Sakura and I wanted to ask, what is your favorite color?"
"Hmmm...red.Next...You!The blond girl!Cool hair by the way!"
"Thanks!I'm Yamanaka Ino and my question is, do you think any of the boys is cute?"I scanned over the whole classroom, spotting a cute boy with two red triangles on his cheeks in the first row.I blushed when I saw him and quickly looked away.
"No...NEXT"I yelled out of nervousness.I saw the cute boy be the only one who raised his hand.
"You!In the front row!"I yelled happy again.
"Kiba.Are you related to Naruto?I mean, cause you have the same last name..."the cute boy said.Everyone looked interested in this one.I raised my hand.They looked confused and I went ahead and asked.
"Which one's Naruto?"I asked.
"NARUTO!!!"Iruka yelled as he dragged a guy with blond hair into the classroom.When did he leave anyway?!I swear, I need to pay less attention to cute guys and more to what's happening.
"That is Naruto"Kiba said as he pointed to the tied up kid who looked veeeery confused by what's happening.
"No, not that I know"I said turning to Iruka.
"Where do I sit?"
"There!Next to Kiba!"he said pointing to an empty seat in the first row.I walked over to my seat and set down, listening to what Iruka was saying.
"Now everyone, repeat the transformation jutsu because of Naruto!"he yelled at the end, earning a lot of groans in return.We all stood in a line, me being in front of Kiba, shaking.
"What wrong?"he said tapping my shoulder.
"I don't know how to do the jutsu..."I whispered back, shaking even more.
"Turn around so that I can explain it"he said.I just did what I was told and did everything he told me to.
"Uzumaki Mai!"Iruka called.Kiba gave me a thumbs up saying that it will be fine.I walked over and did what Kiba thought me a minute ago and in a poof of smoke, I was a lot taller.When I looked down, I saw Iruka's clothes.
"Great job Mai.Next!Inuzuka Kiba!"Iruka said.I walked back to my seat and silently cheered for pulling it off.
"Great job!"Kiba said giving me a huge, HUUUGE grin and a thumbs up.
"Thanks!"I grinned back at him.