Chapter 5 - Drunkie

Mais POV
"What's your distance from the target?"Grandpa said into the, umm..., thing!
"5 meters, I'm ready"Duckbutt said back.
"Same here"Bubblegum whispered.
"I'm 5 meters away, believe it!"Naruto yelled.
"Mai?"Grandpa said.
"What's the point?!It's just a cat!!!"I yelled jumping out of the bushes and in front of the cat.It was freaked out at first, but when I just stood there, it jumped into my arms.
"Yep.It has the ribbon"I answered Grandpas unasked question as everyone came out.As soon as Naruto was close enough, the cat jumped at him and started scratching his face.I was about to stab it with a kunai when Bubblegum took it away, saying that it wasn't cat's fault but Naruto's for scaring it.I swear, I was about to throw a shuriken at her, when Grandpa took all of my kunai and shuriken away.He said that it was not nice of me to try to kill my teammate.
Time skip to after the fat lady walked out
3rd POV

Hokage "We have the following:Babysitting elder's three year old, doing shopping, pulling potatoes-"
Mai "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!I'M A NINJA AND I WANT A MISSION, NOT A CHORE!!!"
Naruto "THAT'S RIGHT!!!GIVE US A MISSION OLD MAN!!!"
Iruka "HOW COULD SAY SUCH A THING!YOU'RE BRAND NEW GENIN WITH NO EXPERIENCE!!!"
Hokage "SILENCE!!!"
Kakashi "I apologize Lord Hokage"
Hokage "So you two wanna prove that you aren't brats but former brats?So be it!You've got yourselves a C rank mission.You will be body gourds"
Mais POV
'Yes!I was gonna punch Iruka later on if he messed up our chances of getting a better mission' I thought as I stuck my thong out at Iruka, to which he grew an irk mark.
"Who?!Who?!A princess?A land lord?!"Naruto yelled looking everywhere.
"Ohh, now you will see.Bring in the client!"the old man called.From another room came a drunk old man who stinks like sake.Something seemed very familiar about him...
"I'm Tazuna, the master bridge builder and I expect you to protect me with your lives.Wait, what?These brats can't be ninja, especially the short one with the stupid look on his face!"he said after gulping down a bunch of sake.
3rd POV
They all lined up to see who's the shortest.The tallest was Sasuke, then Sakura, after her Naruto and lastly Mai.Dark aura surrounded her as she grinned maniacally.
"I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!"she yelled, charging at Tazuna.Kakashi grabbed her, but she disappeared in a poof of smoke.His eyes widened as he looked where Tazuna stood to find no one there.They all looked at the floor to see Tazuna pinned to it with Mai hovering over him, a kunai pressed to his throat.Her eyes were a blazing shade of red as she grinned like an insane killer.
"What did you say just now?Because from what this situation is proves, I'm more of a ninja then any of the present people, since no one of them dares to come any closer"she said looking at everyone, challenging them to move.No one made a single sound, not even Naruto.She looked at a very pale Tazuna.
"Well?!"she said, a bit angry.Tazuna paled even more and passed out.She looked down at him before her eyes turned to normal.Looking at their position, she paled a bit herself before putting the kunai away and standing up.
"What happened?"she asked her teammates and the Hokage, obviously confused.They all paled a bit before Kakashi told her everything.
"Well, I don't remember doing it, but I trust Grandpa.I am really sorry for my inappropriate behaver and I will make sure it does not happen again"she said bowing to the Hokage.
"Come on Naruto, we need to pack"Mai said, jumping out of the window with Naruto following in toe.
"Meet us at the gates in 3 hours!!!"Kakashi yelled through the open window.
Mais POV
We came home and I mysteriously had all of my kunai and shuriken in my ninja pouches.I shrugged and ate something.

After changing,( the pic above ) I went out the house with 2 and a half hours to spend

After changing,( the pic above ) I went out the house with 2 and a half hours to spend.I walked around the village for a bit, deep in thought.
'What was that in the Hokage's office?And why did that man seem so familiar?Ughrrr!My stupid memory isn't getting any better!!!' I thought frustrated when I bumped into someone.Again.I was prepared to hit the floor, but the pain never came.Instead, I felt a pair of arms catch me.
"I-I'm r-really s-sorry m-miss, I-I d-didn't m-mean to-"a shy voice stuttered before it was cut off by a really familiar one.
"Hey!I know you!You're Mai!Wow, didn't know you were so hot!"the voice said.I opened my eyes to see that girl from the academy, the one who looked at my twin with a blush, standing in front of me.Looking up, I saw who caught me.It was Kiba.
'So the familiar voice was Kiba, which means...he thinks I'm hot' I blushed at the thought as I got up, dusting my leggings of.
"No need to apologize, I was the one who ran into you.The name's Uzumaki Mai and I think, no, I know you will get my stupid twin brother some day!"I said grinning at the girl.Even she was taller then me!
"Y-you're N-n-naruto-kun's s-sister.I-I am H-hinata Hyuuga"she said before fainting.
"Great!Now Hinata knows that you're Naruto's sis-YOU'RE NARUTO'S SISTER?!"Kiba said, spinning me around to shake my shoulders.Well, at least that's what I expected him to do.When he spun me to look at him, he accidentally smashed my lips into his.
"Mai!There you are!Where did you disappear to?"we heard my loud brother yell a few people away.Kiba pulled away fast and then shook my shoulders so hard that my head was spinning.
"Hey!Leave my sister alone, Kiba!"Naruto yelled, pointing a finger.Kiba let go of my shoulders and I fell back.Seeing he was the closest, Wolfie caught me and pulled me to my feet.
"So the two of you are related after all"he said.
"Yeah!And we have a mission to go to so if you'll excuse us"Naruto said, turning around.I walked behind him before Wolfie pulled me back.
"Good luck.We will talk about the incident later"he whispered in my ear.He kissed my cheek lightly before letting go of my arm.I blushed and ran after my twin.
"Sooo, do you like him?"Naruto said, looking at me with a creepy smile.
"What are you talking about?"I said blushing.
"I'm not blind, you know?"he said back.I looked at him confused and he got down to my ear.
"I saw the whole thing, every single thing after Hinata fainted.So, do you like him, because he sure as hell likes you"he whispered into my ear.
"You sure that you are my brother, cause this is not the same Naruto who stood protectively between me and Duckbutt when Ducky looked at me"I whispered back.
"Of course I am!That's different!I know you don't like teme, so when he tried looking at you, I stood in between.But after what you've done in the office a few hours back, I doubt that Kiba would still be alive after kissing you.That is, if you don't like him"he said looking at me.
"So, do you, or do you not like -"
"Who likes who?"Bubblegum cut him off, popping out of nowhere.
"NOBODY!"I yelled blushing madly.
"What are you yelling about?"Duckebutt asked, all emotionless.
"NOTHING!"I yelled before speed walking to the gates.There stood Grandpa and Drunkie.
"Hey Grandpa, Drunkie"I said with an innocent smile.Drunkie paled a bit and I remembered what happened.
"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm really really sorry for what I've done in the Hokage office.I hope you can forgive me and that we can start again.I'm Uzumaki Mai!"I apologized and introduced myself, putting a hand out for him to shake.He looked hesitant for a bit before looking at my brown innocent eyes.He smiled back and shook it.
"Now that we are all here, let's go!"I said after the others arrived.
"All right!Land of Waves, here we come!"Naruto yelled as we exited the gates.