Chapter 15 - Your Eyes

Recape cause I don't know where it ended:

When the light disappears, all that is heard are screams.As the young Uchiha runs in, he can't believe his eyes.

There lied his short teammate, on the floor, bleeding from major cuts on her body.But, what shocked him was the fact that Haku was lying not to far away from her.
Then, out of nowhere, a huge explosion is heard and smoke clouds everyones view.When the smoke clears, everyone sees Naruto standing in a ridiculous pose.
"Number one hyperactive knucklheaded ninja, Naruto Uzumaki"Haku spoke while getting up.

"Naruto Uzumaki has arrived!"

Back to real time:

3rd POV

"Naruto!You're here!"Sakura screamed as she looked at her blond teammate.Their conversation was cut short by another scream.

They looked at the source to find their raven teammate fighting the masked ninja while the little redhead lied, still unconscious.

Mai's POV

Darkness.

So pure and so big that it consumed my little body and if it were nothing.

"Hello?Anyone here?"I asked a loud, looking around.

Suddenly, the scene changed into a cloudy yellow one.

"Hello my dear"a male voice spoke from behind me.

Turning around, I saw a man with spiky blond hair and light blue eyes, wearing a robe that said 'Forth Hokage'.

"You…"I said, casting my gaze at the floor, nearing the man.

"How could you!Who the hell do you think you are, making the living hell out of my brother's life!You are the worst excuse for a Hokage ever, not to mention for a father!"I yelled, punching him straight in the gut, surprising the sh!t out of him.

"How did you know?"he asked after jumping away from me, my hair flying in the air, forming nine tails.

"Oh please, Oni-chan looks exactly like you and your wife was the last Uzumaki to live before we mysteriously appeared out of nowhere!I seriously wonder how no one else figured it out!"I yelled, taking out scrolls from behind my back before running at him, a sword in each hand, slashing at him with all my might.

"Wow, you already unlocked the second stage!"he yelled in surprise, making me loose my focus for a mer second, just enough time for him to take away my swords and pin me to the ground.

"Of course, the Yellow Flash"I growled under my breath as he held the black sword dangerously close to my neck.
"What did I expect, you are my daughter after all"he chuckled.
"Stop it"I whispered, starting to tear up.
"Stop what?"he asked, moving the sword away from my neck and getting off of me.
"The act"I growled under my breath, clenching my fists and sitting up, facing away from him.
"What ac-"
"Stop acting like you care!If you did care, then why did you have to be the hero!Why did you have to sacrifice your life and leave me and Naruto alone against this world.Why?Why?!"I yelled now facing him, tears running down my cheeks.Panting heavily I collapsed to my knees, still wiping my tears away furiously.
"Why daddy, why?"I whispered, hugging my knees close to my chest.
Suddenly, a pair of strong arms wrapped around my body.With no hesitation, I tackled him to the ground in a hug, crying into his shoulder.