Chapter 4 - You're A Duckpost!

Narutos POV
I woke up early for the survival exercise that we were doing with Kakashi-sensei.I woke up Mai as well telling her about the exercise, but she went back to bed saying "He was 3 hours late for the orientation, what makes you think this will be different".I wouldn't let her sleep any further, so she smacked me on the head and got up.Even if I told her to not eat breakfast, she ate it anyway, saying "Grandpa is trying to trick us.Now sit down and eat an apple, they are impossible to throw up".I just turned around and went to get dressed.After we both got dressed, we headed to the training grounds.
Mais POV
Naruto woke me up early for this stupid exercise that Grandpa said we were having at like 6am.Yeah, like hell he could even get up that early.He even told us to not eat breakfast and my idiotic brother actually listened to him instead of me.I ate breakfast and I brought food with me, knowing I'm the only not-baka on team 7.
"Hey Bubblegum, Duckbutt!"I greeted as I spotted them.They both gained an irk mark cause of their nicknames.That is, before I heard 3 stomachs growl loudly.I sighed and pulled 3 apples out of my bag, throwing each of them one.They caught them with easy and...
"Kakashi-sensei said not to eat and you bring food?!"Bubblegum yelled.
"Wrong.Grandpa advised us to not eat"I corrected.
"She is right Sakura"Duckbutt agreed with me?!I think I have a fever, I must be imagining things!
"Excuse me, but did you just agree with me?"I asked in pure shock.He just nodded.I looked at Bubblegum with a satisfied smirk from which she gained another irk mark.I walked up a tree and lied down.
"Hey!What are you doing?!"Bubblegum yelled.
"You didn't really think Grandpa will show up on time, did you?"I said back.She looked as if she was about to say something when she closed her moth and looked deep in thought.I just took a pillow out of my bag and lied my head on it.
"Wake me up when Grandpa comes, K?"I said before falling asleep.
After some time...
"YOU'RE LATE!!!"I heard Naruto and Bubblegum yell.I groaned and got up.Putting my pillow back into my bag, I jumped down to see Grandpa looking at me in amusement.I grinned and he walked past me.We all followed him as he sat down some sort of a clock.
"This clock is set to noon.You have till then to take these bells from me.If you don't, you are gonna be sent back to the academy and go without lunch, watching me eat mine while being tide to those stakes.You are allowed using any weapon, including kunai and shuriken.When I say start, start."he said while turning around, taking out 3 bells and pointing to 4 stakes while explaining.Naruto growled, took out a kunai and charged at Grandpa.Grandpa stopped Naruto with easy.
"I didn't say start yet, but you came with the intention to kill me.How do I say this...I'm actually starting to like you guys"he said, letting Naruto go.
"Aaaand...START!"he yelled while we all jumped into hiding.Well, Naruto didn't do it on his own, I dragged him to the bushes.
"MAI, WH-"I cut him off by covering his moth.
"Shut up you baka!Grandpa is a freaking jonin!There is no way you, me, Bubblegum or Duckbutt could take him down on our own!"I whisper-yelled as I put my hand in a hand sign and one poof later, 3 shadow clones of me were standing next to us.One of them performed a hand sign, poofing into Naruto.She ran to Grandpa and fought him like Naruto would.The other two ran to Bubblegum and Duckbutt to convince them into cooperating with my plan.And when I say convince, I mean if they don't agree, I force them in agreeing.
Anyway, after explaining the plan to all of my teammates, the plan was put to the test.Everyone was on their positions, ready to jump into action.( play the music above )
After all 3 of my clones were defeated by Grandpa, Naruto surrounded Grandpa with his own shadow clones.Grandpa groaned and put his book into his pocket, starting to fight the Naruto clones.While he was distracted, Bubblegum, who was behind him right next to me, threw a smoke bomb.I jumped in and took the bells while Duckbutt replaced them with masked stones.After the smoke cleared and there were no Naruto clones anymore.Grandpa was left on the field on his own.That is, before the clock went off and we all jumped out of our hiding spots.I held all 3 bells high in the air.Grandpa looked wide-eyed while checking the bells that were tied to his waist to find 3 stones.
"Well, good job.Who gets the bells?"he asked looking at me with a smirk.
"The three of them do.Naruto fought you, Sakura threw the bomb and Sasuke replaced the bells.All I did was grab the bells from you"I said handing them a bell each.
"No you did not!You did a lot more than just take the bells!You're the one who came up with the whole plan and convinced us all in working together!You can't fail!If you fail, I do to!We are a team, right guys?!"Naruto yelled at the top of his lugs.Bubblegum agreed with my twin and Duckbutt just "Hn" in response.
"Well then...you all pass"Grandpa said with a smile.I smirked in victory as my teammates looked shocked.
"Like my clones explained to you earlier, the point of this exercise is teamwork.We showed our teamwork by working together to get the bells and you showed teamwork by giving up cause I didn't get a bell"I explained to my confused teammates.
"NOW WE ARE REAL NINJAS!!!"Naruto yelled while trapping us all in a group hug.I was trapped between my brother and Duckbutt.It's weird, cause I'm shorter than Naruto so Duckbutt looks like a freaking lamppost to me!
"You're a Duckpost"I said pointing a finger at Duckbutt.They all looked confused while I just grinned.