Chapter 9 - How To Be A Squirrel

Kakashi's POV

We sat and ate as Naruto argued with Inari, causing the smaller boy to run upstairs and smack into someone.

"Hey!Watc-who are you?"Inari yelled but stopped, seeing as he had no idea who this person was.The person stood into the light and was immediately tackled to the ground.

"Ghwyvwjahydh/ermwrfnufvisfaifwutw!"the person yelled, still being squeezed to death by Naruto.
"Sis!I was so so worried bout ya!"he said finally letting her go.

She sat up and stretched, her knuckles making the breaking sound.

"Well, what are you gonna teach us today grandpa?Cause I doubt you are gonna let a Pipsqueak, a hyper knucklehead, a Duckpost and a girl with an amnesia fight moo-pants"she asks, sitting down.
"Come follow me"I said as I got up without success because Tsunami said I needed rest and Mai needed breakfast.

"*sigh* OK, Mai sit down and eat while boys help me go to my room and grab crutches"I said, jumping out of the room with Naruto and Sasuke by my side.

Timeskip to tree climbing
Mai's POV

'Come on Bubblegum, stop being a smarty-pants and making us look stupid!' I thought angrily while zoning out Bubblegum's lecture about catra.
'*chuckles*Kid, it's called chakra, not catra.Correct me if I'm wrong, but if the Akatsuki is a criminal organization of rogue ninja, and you need chakra to be a ninja and you don't even know it is called chakra and not catra, it would be impossible for you to become a member, wouldn't it, so tell me, how did you do it?"
'Oh, well let me explain, I don't remember idiot!'
And after my little kinda outburst, 9tails wouldn't talk to me so I tuned in on time to see Grandpa climbing a tree with only his feet!

"You are a Grandpa and a Squirrel?!"I yelled pointing a finger at Grandpa who was currently hanging of a high branch upside down with his feet stuck on the tree trunk!

"Mai, just take the kunai in front of you and start climbing"he sweat dropped.
"OK!"I yelled all to cheerful as I picked up the kunai and stood in front of a tree.

I took a step back and raised my leg so that my foot collides with trunk.Just as I pushed catra
'Chakra'
'Oh now you talk!!!' anyway, I lifted my other foot off the ground and heard a high pitched squeal, causing me to fall.I squeezed my eyes shut ready for the pain that never came.

"Tomato, you're more of a pain than Dope"I heard, opening my eyes to see Duckbutt standing beside me, one of his arms around me.
"Hey!I'm not a Tomato!I'm Uzumaki Mai, the future Hokage, so you better watch that tongue of yours!"I yelled as I got away from him and glared daggers at pinkie who caused it all.