Chapter 8 - What

Time skip to Tazuna's house
Sakuras POV
I sat next to Kakashi-sensei, waiting for him to wake up.It has been a few hours since he fought Zabuza and he is still not waking up.While I was here, Naruto and Sasuke-kun were arguing in the hall and Mai was outside doing Kami knows what!

"You are the reason why our plan didn't work out, loser"
"Oh yeah, well guess what?You are the one looking down at all of us, not me, which means you are the one that sucks!Believe it!"

'Those two won't shut up!I'm gonna hit Naruto on the head, cha!' I thought as I clenched my fist ready to get out and hit him, before hearing something crash outside the house.I ran to the window as Naruto and Sasuke-kun barged through the door, running to my side.As they slowed to a stop, we all watched in amusement as trees from the nearby forest fell over, one by one.

Mais POV

'What in the world is happening?!First off the thing in Hokage's office, then on the way here and now this?!' I thought really frustrated, sitting in a forest with a hell lot of trees chopped down all around me, a sword in my hand.

I was panting hard while standing up and pulling my mask down.I walked unsteadily to a chopped down tree to see a glass-like thing covering where the sword slashed through.Touching it, I felt my fingertips get colder.

'Ice?What the hell, it's not cold enough for it to form, so wh-' my train of thoughts was cut off as I looked around to see ice everywhere I slashed.I tried slashing through another one to see no ice on it, but when I felt rage fly through me again, I swung at a tree.Looking at the mark, I saw ice form on the trunk.

"So it is rage that makes ice form…but why?"I murmured as the sword in my hand glowed a soft blue before turning into a scroll.Without a second thought, I put the scroll in my pouch and kicked down a tree.It fell with a loud thud as I collapsed to the ground, breaking down in tears.

'What is wrong with me?Why can't I remember anything?' I thought as I curled up in a ball, never stopping the waterfalls falling from my eyes.

Narutos POV

"Wow, what's that?!" I yelled in amusement as the three of us watched trees fall in the forest.

"I don't know…" Teme said in a shocked way.We heard groaning behind us.Turning around, we saw Kakashi-sensei get up into a sitting position while rubbing his head.

"Kakashi-sensei!" I yelled, sitting down next to him.
"Are you alright?" Sakura asked, sitting next to me while Teme sat as well.
"Yeah, since you are all good it mea- wait, where's Mai?" he cut himself off, looking around.We all looked around to see my sister nowhere to be found.

"She went outside when we came here a few hours ago and hasn't returned yet" Sakura said with a frown.

"Naruto, before you start yelling and run out to search for your sister I need to talk to you about something, I mean only the 3 of you" sensei said and before I could object Sakura placed her hand over my mouth.

"I need to ask you all, who defeated Zabuza?" he said as he looked at all of us very seriously.
"Mai did.When Naruto and Sasuke collapsed, she looked at Zabuza for a few seconds before she stopped shivering.She took out a scroll, drag her bleeding wound over it and it turned into a sword.They fought and when she was about to slash him with the tip of her sword burning with flames, he fell to the ground and disappeared with a mysterious ninja who had a mask by his side" Sakura spoke, taking her hand of my mouth.We looked at her in pure shock, not believing what we just heard.

"Listen, I can't say I trust her, I never did.She was originally from Konoha but was kidnapped at the age of 6 and wiped out of all her classmates' memories, including her twin brother's.We found her at the gates a few days before you graduated, unconscious.She was interrogated for hours and all she said was her name, declaring she has no memory what happened, or why she was near the village" Kakashi-sensei said with a sigh.

I looked at him in disbelief as a lot of my childhood memories rushed back to me, they were a little different though.

In all of them appeared a small girl with red hair.
She stood by me, her small figure trembling.
"Spot glaring!We are kids as much as the others are!We did nothing wrong, so why do you hate us?!We have the right to live our lives as much as you do!" she yelled at all the people glaring at us.Then, she turned around so that she faced me.She looked just like Mai, only this girl had waterfalls streaming down her pale cheeks.

Somewhere else…
??? POV

Darkness.

All I see is darkness surrounding me while I felt someone carry me.

"What is a brat doing at the base?!"an angry voice spoke as I was placed on the floor.

"The brat is here cause Leader-sama wishes we train it"a calm voice said.

"What?!That's bull!Why the *beep*  would he want us to train a brat?!"the angry one spoke again.

"Cause it's a jinchuriki of the female nine-tailed fox"a deep voice spoke.'I know that voice!' I thought as the blind folder was lifted off my eyes, revealing 5 men, a blond girl, a walking shark and a strange plant-like person, all dressed in black coats with red clouds.

"Hey, the brat's awake un!"blondie said, revealing she was a he.A red-haired dude bumped him on the head, causing blondie to fall.

"What he meant is, welcome to the Akatsuki!"shark man said with a giant grin, showing his giant, pointed teeth.Then, I blacked out.

I woke up to see myself lying in a mattress, hearing people talking loudly down stairs, but it didn't matter.

Why wouldn't it matter?

Cause now I know.

I know what happened.

I know who I am and what I've done in the past.

I am Tsumetai hono ( the cold flame ) , as well known as Tsumetai hi no akuma, a member of the Akatsuki.

Tan tan taaan!
Shocking, right?First she was supposed to find out on her first day, then I changed for the Chunin exams, then I was like 'Nah, that's draging it way to long' so here it is! The big truth!