Chapter 16 - 7 or 13?

Mai's POV

"Mai!Please stop!Listen to me, please!"he cried, his voice getting louder and louder as I kept on running with him on my tail.Not long after, he caught up to me, hugging me around the shoulders.
"Please don't do it again.Don't they mean anything to you?Don't I mean anything to you?"he pleaded, holding me tighter, making my heart ache.I broke free of his hold and turned around to face him with my stoic expression.
"No they don't, you neither"I stated coldly, turning around and starting to walk again.
"Wait!If you don't turn around and come back, I'll alarm the Hokage!"he yelled, making me sigh.
'I'm sorry for all of this, I truly am' I thought as I appeared behind him and hit his neck pressure point, making him go unconscious.After lying him down on a bench, I looked at him for the last time in years before a tear escaped my eye.
"I love you -"

"Mai.Mai, wake up"someone whispered as the ground shook.I slowly opened my eyes to see a road leading to the nearing gates.

Wait, nearing?!I looked down to see I was on Haku's back, making me relax instantly.
"Put me down"I said, tapping his shoulder.He stopped and I climbed off, now able to stand from all the sleep I had.

"So, I assume the mission went just fine"the gate keeper with a bandaid over his nose said.
"Oh, I see you have a new crew member.Pretty one to add on that"the other gate keeper spoke, eyeing Haku, making me burst out in laughter.

"What's up with her?"the first one whispered to Bubblegum.
"I have no idea"she whispered back.

After a few seconds of laughing my ass off, I got up, whipping a tear from my eye.
"My friend here is not a girl!His name is Haku!"I remarked, erupting into laugher once bandaid guy and pervy san anime fell.

"*sigh*come on Mai, we have to give the report"Grandpa spoke as he picked me off the ground and threw me over his shoulder with me still laughing to death.

Time skip to when Kakabaka finishes reporting the mission

After Grandpa was finished with the stupid report, Hokage spoke.
"Well, I must say, you had an interesting mission.Haku, step up"he spoke and Haku did as told.He performed a clone jutsu, filling the room up before dismissing them all.

"Well, you're an official ninja of Konoha now.Here is you headband"after bowing and tying his headband around his forearm, Haku stepped back next to me.

"Time to get serious.We now have 2 genin without a team and 4 genin on team 7"the old man said, confusing us all.
So one of us is getting put on another team, huh?I sure hope its Bubblegum...

"Come in you two!"he yelled at a door.Not a second later, in walked a girl about my height with long straight blond hair and a woman with long white hair, Grandpa's eye widening at the sight of Grandma, his cheeks having a little tiny bit of blush on them.

"This girl here is Sadao Ayane.She graduated earlier from the academy, the reason why she is 12.This lady is Maki Yukie.She is a jonin"he said, pointing first at the blonde and then at the white haired lady.

3rd POV

"By this I form team 13 that will consider of Maki Yukie as their jonin sensei and members Sadao Ayane, Yuki Haku and…"he trailed off.

Sakura's thoughts: Please be Naruto
Sasuke's thoughts: Hn
Naruto's thoughts: Please be Duckbutt
Mai's thoughts: Just say it already!Kid, you're being loud again Oh shut the hell up!