Chapter 11 - Unknown

Sakura's POV

Kakashi sensei gave me something called the bingo book.He said that all the strong ninjas are in this very book!He also said that I should analyze Zabuza's info.

After reading and memorising Zabuza's info, I was about to give the book back when I dropped it.
Picking it up, I looked at the page it flipped to to find a picture of a girl who seemed awfully familiar.

The girl from the picture had dark eyes and long brown-red hair that gravitated, forming 9 tails.She was wearing a black cloak with red clouds and grinning at the camera, showing her extremely sharp teeth while showing a peace sign with one and holding a huge black sword with the other hand, something burning in the background.I narrowed my eyes at the strange person and set down, deciding I'm gonna read her info.

Real Name: Unknown
Ninja Name: Tsumetai Hono or Tsumetai hi no Akuma
Village: Unknown
Gender: Female
Age: Around 12
Rank: S-Ranked criminal
Releases:
Fire Release
Water Release
Wind Release
Lightning Release
Ice Release
Yin Release
Yang Release
Ninja skills:
Ninjutsu: High leveled skills
Genjutsu: Low leveled skills
Taijutsu: High leveled skills
Appearance:
Hair: Long, brown-red
Eyes: Dark brown
Skin: Very pale
Wearing: Black ninja gear with an Akatsuki cloak over
Most used weapons: Swords, sealing scrolls and senbon needles
Partner: Ashikaga Haruki ( he is an OC, searching for him is pointless! )

Warning!
Tsumetai Hono and Ashikaga Haruki are both members of the Akatsuki and are extremely dangerous!
If you spot them, inform the closest hidden village!

'You could've mentioned that earlier' I thought as I looked at the picture once again, paying attention to every single little detail.

I looked at her gigantic sword again and my eyes widened with realisation.

This girl, this very girl, was the one who showed up a few days before we graduated.
I know this very girl and her real name is Uzumaki Mai.

I stood up immediately and was about to run to warn Kakashi-sensei when I felt intense pain in my neck and blacked out.

??? POV

Is this girl really a ninja, cause I'm telling ya, I sneaked up on her so easily, I thought she was an academy student!
Not to mention I erased her memory of ever reading Tsumetai's info!

I slowly put the pinkie down and close the book before putting it in her hand.

'I seriously adore you Mai!How do you even stand being with this girl, not to mention the whole team!
Like really, your detailed description is in that book and the copy cat didn't recognize you?Poor you, having to deal with these guys all on your own, with no memory whatsoever!' I thought, looking out the window to look at the Akatsuki member with a memory loss.

"You coming or not?"the man with black hair whispered.
"*fake shock* I have never heard you say that many words!"I whisper-yelled with a hand covering my heart before climbing out the window and back into the tree I was hiding in, seeing the man disappear in a bunch of crows.

"*sigh* Only a little longer and then you can return to us foxy"I whispered looking at her yelling at a blonde boy who was being really loud.

For those of you that don't understand, this was basically a chapter in which one of the team 7 members ( Sakura ) discovers who Mai is/was, before having her memory erased by Mai's partner.

Remember when she felt the 3rd pair of eyes looking at her at the graduation exam?
That was her teammate.

He was assigned to watch over her the whole time she is in Konoha without being spotted by her or anyone else.