Chapter 17 - Makigan

Mai's POV

Makigan

It is a rare kekkei genkai that only females from Namikaze clan can inhale.It has 4 stages, all different by their looks and abilities.The only thing these stages have in common is that they all give Ice Release to the user.

Stage 1

To awake this stage, it's required to discover something horrible.

-It looks a lot like Sharingan, considering it is red and has a black swirl next to the pupil.
-The first stage gives extreme speed as well as inhuman strength.

Stage 2

To awake this stage, it's required to experience extreme fear.

-It looks like stage 1, except one eye is bright blue.
-Gives the ability to absorb relatives chakra by a touch.

Stage 3

To awake this stage, it's required to loose someone important.

-Eyes look like in stage 1, except they are blue with a black swirl.
-Gives the ability of stabilizing a person in a death state and even reviving people that died a few hours ago.
-This stage is really really dangerous for the user because of the amount of chakra it drains.

Stage 4

To awake this stage, it's required to die.

The awakening is the exact reason why this stage is pretty mysterious to the living world.

-Only one child every 50 years is able to reach this stage and survive because it requires mastering the 3rd stage completely and being able to bring their own selves back from dead.
-Eyes in this stage are a beautiful light shade of purple with pink edges and black pupils.
-The only thing ever documented about this stage is that it has all the powers previous stages do and a huge amount of chakra, the reason why it was once known as 'the ultimate' or 'the unbeatable' stage.

After reading the whole scroll I looked at it, not believing my eyes.

'So, Haku died?And I stole Naruto's chakra?And I have Ice Release, even thou I am not a Yuki?And lets not forget the fact that I revived my best friend!' I thought as I closed the scroll and sealed it with my chakra as well as the other two, that way no one else will be able to open them.I put them all back into my pouch and walked back into the bedroom.

Changing into my night wear, I lied beside Naruto, snuggling into his side.
"Night Oni-chan.I love you"I murmured earning a snare from my brother before falling asleep.