♡chapter 19♡

I wanted this chapter to be really good so I am sorry it took a short while longer to update but I hope you like it as I sure did when I was writing it ;)

***

"get your dirty hands off of her you arsehole!" he says slowly. his hands are in fists and his jaw is rigid and rooted.

"no dude! chill out, we are in the middle of something," Liam says with a nasty smirk on his face. what is wrong with these two?

shawn walks over around the chair and picks him up by the neck of his t-shirt. then all of a sudden everything suddenly gets a lot scarier. where these two gonna have a fight? over me?

"over my dead decaying body are you gonna have her!" Liam shoves shawns chest and it makes him back off. There was stillness on both sides. If hatred was visible the air it would have been scarlet and In that frozen second between standoff and fighting I see shawns eyes flick from me to him.

liam walks forward and starts with a swing. shawn dodges and pushes Liam to the floor and starts whacking. they are both rolling around on the floor I want them to stop but my whole body is paralysed. I don't know what to do.

I see and run over to Charlie, scream in his ear and wake him up. he jolts up immediately and when he sees the boys fighting he is up and at them like lightning. he pulls a bruised Liam of a bloody Shawn and all I can do is stare, I am unable to breathe.

liam is wriggling trying to get out of Charlies grasp but he is being carried out the room by Charlie. who knew these two were so violent. I look over to Shawn he has a bleeding nose and a cut lip and I just want to give him a hug. I approach him slowly and lift my hand to touch his face. I touch his quivering lip but he just takes my hand and pushes it away. I can tell he is upset.

I open my mouth to say something but then Shawn interrupts

"I think you have done enough ellie. get your things we are leaving, now!" he speaks so coldly and so sternly it doesn't even sound like him at all. I do as he tells me to do. I grab my bag and shoes and follow him out into the corridor.

Shawn throws on a random top which I have no idea where he found and storms out the front door. I walk fast to try to catch up with him when

"Ellie, wait." I turn around and Charlie is standing there. "Give this to Shawn he is gonna need it" he hands me over an ice pack and walks off. Okay fine.

I spin around and head out the door. Shawn has already started the engine and when I sat down in the passenger's seat, Shawn puts his foot down on the gas before I have the chance to put my seat belt on.

We are in absolute silence. I don't know what to say. Nothing is gonna fix what I have just done and I know Shawn is very angry not only Liam but with Liam kissing me and me not stopping.

We stop at a red light and wait for 1 car to cross the crossroads.

"Shawn I don't even know where to begin to tell you how sorry I am...i messed-"

"Please don't talk ellie. I don't want to hear your excuses. Its 3 AM and I want to go home". Shawn says with his eyes on the road not taking them away for even a second.

"I want to sort it out though. I didn't want this to happen and I feel so guilty"

"You should do. You have no idea what drama you have caused and now as per usual I have to sort all the crap out!" He shouts over top of me.

"Im so sorry but I don't understand. You and Liam are supposed to be buddies!? Why did you punch him?"

"Ha! You think Im friends with that guy!? heck no! He has never been a friend to me and he never will! The guy can go fuck himself"