Chapter 38

Hey guys! here is another chapter for you! im going to start posting every Monday or possibly Tuesday because Its a lot easier to write the chapter over the weekends. And also!!! you may or maybe not glad to know but I am thinking of having a time jump in this story so please let me know what you think as I have a bunch ideas that I think will be really fun to read. thank you so much for 10k and I hope you enjoy the chapter! xx

***

He grabs my face between his hands and abruptly pushes me up against the wall. I gasp as his swoops down to my neck giving me light and soft butterfly kisses. I pull him back to my face where I meet his ardent eyes and before I know it I am kissing him back, my hands knotting in his hair playing with his gorgeous chocolate curls.

But before I know it Shawn is pulling away and I feel his eyes bore right into mine and I feel his thumbs skimming the side of my cheek. I tip my face up and he leans down and touches the tip of his nose to mine, closing his eyes and inhaling deeply. shawns hands are on the walls on either side of my face and I see him biting his lip. he says

"ellie, I am-"but I can't help myself, I clasp my hands on either side of his head and kiss his lips again deeply and I feel him consuming my body and he places his arms around my back and pulls me in closer to his chest. I then feel an overpowering sense of dominance so I push Shawn back and get him to sit down on the sofa and that is when I swing my legs over his knees and clamber onto him. I curl my arms around his neck and start to hug him tightly burying my head in his shoulder.

"I have missed you" I whimper trying to hold back the tears as he puts his arms around my waist and holds me whilst he falls back into the sofa so that I am now on top of him 

 "I have missed you too..." he says playing with my hair." and I would love to talk to you but you have to be upstairs right now" he sighs moving he eyes away from mine.

I nod in agreement and roll off and onto the sofa. "don't go anywhere. I will be right back and then we can talk" I say lacing my fingers through his. he smiles at me and kisses my cheek before I stand up, unlock the door and head out back into the party crowd.

Upstairs Caitlin is standing by the door to her room with her arms folded across her chest with her arms folded and an evil scowl plastered across her face. to begin with, it looks like she is blocking us from entering but only then do I look at Maddy and Lana's faces they were waiting for me.

Caitlin flips her hair over her shoulder and opens the door to her room, inside it was a pretty bland room but with white walls, oak furniture and a lot of fairy lights hung up  along the walls

"Now what is it?" She glances between the three of us, awaiting an answer, while I stare at lana, lana stares and Maddy and Maddy stares at her. I'm not planning on doing any talking whatsoever. If I do, like Maddy said, I'll only mess up. So I wait for her to execute her brilliant plan, growing even more anxious for the truth. 

"I'm not even going to do this subtly; I'm just going to ask you straight up," Madeleine says, and the atmosphere in the room thickens as we all wait for the question I know she's about to ask. With her purse resting on her arm, she taps her foot impatiently on the carpet and locks eyes with Caitlin. "Are you pregnant?" I stare at Madeleine. That's it? That's her clever plan? It does, however, do a good job of startling Caitlin and taking her by surprise. She's so flustered by the abrupt question that she just stares at Madeleine with wide green eyes and parted lips. And then she fires her eyes in my direction.

They're like ice as she grits her teeth, grinding them together while fury washes over her. She knows I told them. I'm the only person who could have. She takes a while to respond while the rain batters against the window, the sky an ugly grey. "Y-yes," she manages to stammer. I raise my eyebrows and exchange a glance with lana, who nods and then directs her eyes back to Caitlin once more.