Location?

You have been texting this guy for forever, and you think that it's gotten pretty far.

You know that his name is Gerard, and that he's really nice and sweet, and that he loves you.

Right?

He tells you he does, but every time that you bring up meeting him, he cancels at the last minute. You have spent and wasted money on him, and you're getting sick of it.

You decide to do a full search of his account, finding out his location instantly.

Santa Cruz, California

Why on earth would he lie? 

All this time, Gerard has said that he lives in Washington state. This is where you have booked many, many flights there. All of them, you did not make.

You instantly text him. 

Me: Hey, I just searched you. You're not in Washington. You're in California.

Read 13:41

Gerard: Hey, babe. Sorry, yeah I know. I'm sorry I lied. You wanna meet up, this time no excuses?

You think about this for a little.

Do you want to meet him, or is it a scam? 

Me: No. I don't, Gerard. I'm tired of this whole thing. I'm tired of us. I wanted a real relationship when I met you and when we bonded, but you're just a fake. I'm sorry, but no.

Read 13:48

Gerard: Hey baby! Give me another try!

Me: No, I've given you so many tries. Enough is enough.

You then blocked the number and moved on in life.

One day, you were walking down the street when someone came up behind you and tapped your shoulder. "Yes?" you asked, and you recognized the face. "Whoa, you're Y/N," he says, and you stare into his brown eyes. "Yes, and you're Gerard." He wraps you in a big hug. "I love you. I'm so sorry I ever lied," he said, tears filling up his eyes. "It's okay. I love you, too, and I forgive you. I'm sorry for blocking you," you admitted, and he kissed you on the lips. "Together again?" he asked, and you nodded. You knew it would all work out eventually.

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated. I've been busy. I'm also sorry this is really bad. :/