True

He stared at me from across the table, his hazel eyes boring into my soul. At that moment, I knew that he knew everything about me.

"Y/N," he said, taking my hand from across the table. "You're beautiful."

I felt the color rush to my ears and I grinned at the table. A quiet thank you I mumbled at him.

He stood up, came around behind me, and stroked my hair gently. "We can get you help."

I started to cry. It was uncontrollable, the tears just kept pouring down my face. Slowly, I nodded

"Come on," he said. "I'll take you."

We headed outside to his car. I sat next to him and we held hands while he drove me to the hospital. The weather was cold and dark, typical evening in (insert hometown.)

Arriving at the mental institution, he checked my in. "It's going to be okay. I'll call and hopefully visit." I could see his eyes watering too.

He walked me to my room, helped me unpack, and enveloped me in a hug. "I love you, Y/N."

"I love you too."

At that, they escorted him away, leaving me alone.

After dinner was the first call period. "Y/N, call from someone named Gerard?"

I stood up and walked over to the phone.

"Y/N, how are you?"

"I'm..." I paused. "I miss you."

I heard a sniffle. "I miss you too."

A few days later, I was checked out. I felt recovered and a little more put together. Gerard picked me up by the waist, spun me around, and kissed my head just like in the movies. I beamed wider than I ever have in my life.

"How do you feel?" he asked.

"Happy to have someone who cares as much as you."