An Apology

Hey, everybody. I know most of you (probably) know me as a goofy character who says a lot of crazy things, and don't get me wrong, that's who I am, but recently, I have had really bad writer's block.

For an end of the year project, I had to write a narrative (or short story). After twelve drafts of twelve different stories, I settled on one. It was about six pages long, but it was all I had successfully written in months. I apologize for my short entries in my stories, I apologize for the nonsense spam, I apologize for my not up to par everything.

So I will try to get my head back in the game. I will try to be better at everything, my writing, responding to my messages, everything. Please just support me in what I am trying to overcome. My writer's block is out of control, and with summer on my half of the globe, I'm actually quite busy. In my spare time, I will try so hard to update more and more thoroughly.

Thank you, everyone, for your love and support. If you ever need anything, let me know. I'll be there for you!

And if you have any requests, let me know! I specifically accept requests for my Imagines, but also quotes, ideas for poems, things you'd like to hear me talk about in my spam book, or anything else.

Once again, thank you, and I hope ya'll have great days/nights/afternoons/mornings!