Here for you

I was sitting in my bedroom looking out the window. I was waiting for my best friend in the world to get home. My phone buzzed, I looked down and it was my friend.

Niall:
Hey am almost there see you soon!!!!

I am so happy. I put my phone back down, and look back out of the window. That's when his car shows up. I run downstairs, swinging the front door open. I run to his car, he gets out dropping his bags. I jump onto him and he falls the the ground.

" Wow love miss me?" niall asked.

I look up at him and nod my head.

" I missed you so much Niall!" I say hugging him tighter. He laughed.
"You're too funny Katelyn!" he said standing up.
He grabs my arm and pulls me up too.
"So where will I be sleeping tonight?" He asked, picking his bags up.
"Um, in the guest room!" I say, walking up to the front door. "Sounds great to me!" Niall said bringing in his things.

I was in the kitchen making lunch. Niall walks in, and his face lights up.
"Oh what are you making me love?" He asked sitting at the table.
"Sandwich..." I stop and looked at Niall. "Just for me!" I say and Niall gasps.
"NO you did not just say that!" he said getting up set.
"Yes I did!" I say taking a bit out of it.
" Please make me one?" He asked with a sad face.
No one could say no to that face. "Okay fine I'll make you one!" I say sitting my sandwich down. Niall kissed my cheek. "Thanks love!" he said, walking into the living room.

That's our friendship. We could tell each other anything at anytime, even when he's 3,000 miles away I could still talk to him. Niall and I do almost everything together. That's why I love him.

I got done with his sandwich. I walked into the living room and handed it over to Niall. "Thanks beautiful!" he said I roll my eyes. "What's wrong love?" Niall asked, taking a bit out of his sandwich.
"I'm not beautiful Niall!" I say, sitting next to him.
He sat his sandwich down.
"Katelyn you are the most beautiful girl I know!" He trialled off in his thoughts.
"Niall that's not true I see all those prettier girls that follow you on Twitter!" I say looking at my hands.
"KATELYN, please listen you're way more prettier than those girls okay love?" I look up at him and my corner of my mouth lifts up. "See beautiful smile!" he ensures me. I put my head on his chest and wrap my arms around his waist. I could hear his heart beat which was calming. He puts his arms around me too and kisses the top of my head.
"Me best friend in the world is so beautiful!" he sang aloud.I smile at his silly singing.
"Me best friend in the WORLD is so beautiful!"
I look up at him and smile.
"Thanks Niall" I say scooting over. Niall looks at me.
"Love what are you doing?" he asked puzzled. "Well-" I was cut off by Niall's arms snacking around my body. "Beautiful I want you to sit next to me!" he said biting his lip.

Later that day I was in my room messing around with my computer. Niall was laying on my bed playing on his laptop. "Fuck you!" he said pretty loud. I turn my head to look at him.
"What's wrong?" I asked making a confused face.
"I hate flappy bird!" I laughed. "Can you come here?" he asked.
I walk over to my bed and bent down.
"What?" I asked looking at his laptop. "Can you help me!" I look at him and roll my eyes.
"All you do is keep tapping that's all!" I say showing him, but the bird falls to it's death.
"I hate those green pipes!" he said laying his head down. I felt bad for the little Niall. I kiss his head and whisper in his ear. "You'll get him trust me!" I get up and walk back over to my desk at sat down.

The next day, I woke up in my bed. It looks like a tornado went through my room. I get out of bed and walk over to my mirror. My hair looks like a birds nest. I brush it and put it in a messy ban. I was wearing black shorts and a green tank top. I walk over to my door and open it. I heard the shower on, and Niall singing. I chuckle to myself. I walk downstairs and grab my phone, I gotten a new text message from someone.

Blake:
Hey sweet thing, meet me at the coffee shop at 2 love you!

I forgot to say that I have a boyfriend. Niall doesn't know anything about it. I really don't know when to tell him. He's kinda protective. I go back upstairs and Niall opens the bathroom door. He walks out in nothing, but a towel. he smiles at me.
"Hello, love just going to me room to get dress!" he said walking to his room. I smile and get dressed. I wear a pink dress with white flats and a little jacket. I go to the bathroom. I started to do my make up, then Niall walks over.
"Love you don't need makeup, you're  pretty as it is!" he said picking up my eyeliner. "Well this helps me feel more prettier!" I say grabbing my eyeliner from his hands. "Why are you all dressed up for?" he asked checking me out.
Here it comes it's time to tell him. "I going out with um my-" I look at him and spoke.
"Boyfriend!"