Here For You

Niall and I fell asleep in my bed last night. We talked on and on, but I couldn't stop thinking about that girl in the mall. What was so great about her?

"Mmm" Niall moans in his sleep.

I looked at him and he was the cutest thing in the world.

"Come on Mr. Horan you have to get up" I say.

"No!" he said into the pillow.

"Okay no food for you" I say getting off the bed.

I walk down stairs and I heard Niall following me.

"What are we gonna eat?" he asked.

"Pancakes?" I ask.

"I love your pancakes!" he smiled.

•••

Niall and I were sitting on the couch, watching tv.

"Haha!" Niall laughed at the tv.

I looked over at him and smiled. I lay my head and his chest. He kissed my head. I blushed, I'm truly in love with him, as friends.

"Niall I have a question?" I say.

"Yes, love?"

"I really..." my phone started to ring. I grab it and look who's calling me. "Hello babe" I say to Blake. "Yes, okay, love you too!" I say hanging up. Niall looked at me. "Um Blake asked me to come over" I say.

"Okay I'm fine go have fun" he said.

I smile and run up stairs to get dress. I run back downstairs grabbing my keys and yelling bye to Niall.

•••

I knock on Blake's door and he opens it.

"Hello pretty" he said kissing me.

"Hello" I say kissing back.

I walk in and lay my bag in the ground.

"So I was thinking that you could move in with me?" He asked.

"Whoa" I say.

"Cause' I really think its time to be living together" he said kissing me.

"Stop-I don't wont to move in right now" I say. "You're about to leave to go to college" I point out.

"Well I don't want you living with that ass!" He tells me.

"Niall didn't do anything to you" I yell.

"Oh really, that day I was over there he called me a fucker and ass!" he spoke.

"He's right you're being an ass!" I cry.

" I don't like you being around other guys" he said.

"I have a lot guys friends, and Niall's one of them" I spoke.

"He likes you, I can see it"

"No he doesn't he likes someone else I heard him say it himself" I tell myself.

"Katelyn!"

"Shut up, just fucking leave me alone" I yell grabbing my bag and leaving.

•••

I sat in my driveway, crying in my car. I hate Blake telling me lies about Niall.

I wish I could forget about both of them so much, but I love both of them so much. I look up to see Niall standing at the front door. He walks out and comes over too my car, opening my door. I step out hugging him.

"What did he do?" He asked.

"He asked me to move in with him, but I don't want to" I say crying harder.

"I love you Niall!" I say in my head.

We walk inside the house and lay on the couch.

"I'm sorry Katelyn" Niall said.

Niall gets up and walks into the kitchen. "I'll fix you something to eat" Niall said. "Man we don't have milk!" Niall said.

"I can go get some" I say.

"Okay" Niall walks in and hugs me, kissing the top of my head.

•••

I was driving to the store. I pull up and get out of my car. I walk inside, going over to the milk. I grab one and pay for it. I get back into my car. I pull out on the highway. I start to think about Blake and Niall. I start to cry again. Why could just all the feelings go away. I stop at a red light. When it turned green I move up. I look around seeing a black van coming towards me. I try moving out of the way, but it hits me. Making me flip over and landed in the grass. Everything went Black.

•••

When you died you leave everyone behind, the people you love or hate. I didn't want to died, all I wanted was to wake up. It's not like that, fighting for your life is a lot harder in living it. Pain was everywhere. I wish it was over. I keep hearing people yelling my name. Was I dead? I really don't know. I couldn't open my eyes. Then I stop hearing everything.

I was laying in a bed. I could hear people talking.

"She going to be fine"

"I love her"

"Don't worry she going to be fine"

I didn't know who was saying all this. I open my seeing two young men sitting in a chair.

"Katelyn you're wake up"

Who is he?

"Huh?" I say.

"It's me Niall!" he said.

"Niall I don't know a Niall?" I say feeling scared.