Here For You

I was going back to LA. I was going to stay away from Niall until he's ready to talk to me. I'm staying with Erica and Zayn. I hope Zayn doesn't mind me staying. I told my family what happen and the understand and think I should get away and rethink everything before coming back home. I really want to get to Erica's so we can talk, I need to tell her what happen with Blake.
•••
The next day I was back in LA. I step out of the airport doors, seeing Erica and Zayn holding a sign with my name on it. They're weirdos. I walk over to them and hug Both of them.
"Katelyn I hope everything is okay, do I have to kill a bitch?" Erica asked me.
"Ha, no you don't" I say getting into the car. Zayn was driving so Erica seat in the back with me.
"Niall hasn't talk to anyone in days" Erica said. "Zayn says that they only see him in rehearsals" Zayns nods his head.
"Well I know that he's hurt and doesn't know what to do" I say. Zayn pulls into their driveway. I get out and grab my bags. Erica unlocks the front door and show me the guest room. I settle in.

I was hungry so I went to go fix me something to eat. Zayn had an interview today so it was just me and Erica.
"Do you remember Niall?" She asked.
"What?" I ask.
"Like your pasted with him?"
"No, Erica I don't remember anything"
"Maybe we could try and make you remember" Erica said getting excited.
"No, I don't want to remember"
"Why, I know you have feelings for him" Erica smiles.
"What? No I don't" I say looking away from Erica.
"Yes, you do...the way you look at him and the way he still looks at you, it's just a weird thing you guys have" Erica said getting lost you her thoughts.
"Erica I don't remember our friendship and even how me meant...how are you suppose to know?"
"We could ask his family?"
"They live in Ireland" I say.
"We can still call" she said grabbing the phone. I roll my eyes.

"Hello, Ms. Horan...yes, it's me Katelyn" I say throw the phone. "I was wondering of you could tell me how I meant Niall?" I ask.
"Oh, really thats cute, I mean...nice anyway thanks bye" I say hanging up the phone.
Erica looks at me like she's going to blow up.
"Well what did she say?"
"Niall and me meant at a meet and greet" I say.
"Aww like me and Zayn" Erica said.
"Yeah,"
"Well where was the meet and greet held at?"
"At boredway mall" I say.
"Okay well let's go and remember" Erica said grabbing her car keys.
•••
We get to the mall and walk inside. It was so big. I was walking faster then Erica was.
"Slow down" Erica yelled.

We get to the main lobby. Where the meet and greet was held. I walk around a still don't remember anything. I see a a bench and I sit down. Something hit me. I remember something.

{5 years ago}

I was at the mall with my best friend Kaitlyn. We were visiting LA for a band flied trip. I was walking and I saw a long line and me and Kaitlyn didn't know what was going on. We just kept on walking. I walked passed the crowed of people. I turn the corner and someone bumps into me.
"Oh my gosh my so sorry" The person said grabbing my arm.
"No it's okay I wasn't paying attention" I say looking at the boy in front of me.
"Are you a fan?" He asked.
"What?" I ask.
"Oh, so you're not okay well I'm Niall by the way" he said smiling at me.
"Katelyn...why did you ask me that"
"Um, I'm in a band" he said, nervous.
"Oh, so this is like a movie...were you did this on purpose?" I asked.
"No, you did if any" he said chuckling.
"No, I would never" I smile at him. "I have to get back with my friend" I said about the leave.
"Wait..." he said running back behind the black curtain. "Here" He hands me a CD.
"Call me when you can" I chuckle looking at the CD, With his number.
"You're to funny, but okay" his face lights up.
"Bye"
"Bye"

{percent day}

"Katelyn are you there?" Erica asked waving her hand in my face.
"Erica I remember" I smiled.
"Oh my gosh really?"
"Yes, not everything but I know enough to know why I fall for him" Tears started falling form my eyes.
"You need to go talk to him"
"No, he's not ready" I say. Well I'm not ready.
"You don't know that Katelyn"
"What if this time he doesn't want me and rejects me?" I panicked.
"Katelyn, I promise you that he loves you...I'll be home if you need me"
Erica said.
•••
Erica drops me off at Niall's. I wasn't ready. I knock on the front door and wait. Please let me talk.
"Who is it" he asked.
"It's the pizza man" I say in a bad man accent.
"What do you want?"
"I got pizza what do you want me to do with it?"
"Go away" he yelled.
"To bad...I ate all the pizza" I say. He opens the door.
"Katelyn go away" he said.
"Can we talk?" I ask.
"No," He's said, about to close the door but I stop him with my foot.
"I want you" I say. He looks at me.
"I remember us...how me meant, why and how I fell in love with you" I say. "I went home and found out that Blake was cheating on me...I lost almost everything, but Niall I need you" I cry. He pulls me into his house and shuts the door.
"Niall I know your mad at me..." Niall kissed me. I wasn't ready for that, but I kiss him back. My hands run throw his hair. He breaks the kiss, and looks at me.
"Katelyn I'm sorry, I love you and I was scared of losing you and I just wanted to hide my feelings" he said kissing me again. "I love you so fucking much" I was crying I really didn't care.
"I love you too" I say. He takes my hand and we go to his room. He opens the door and I close it with the heel of my foot. I take his shirt off and then mine. I push him to the bed and sit in top of him.
He hold onto my hips. I kiss him and play with his hair. "I love you" I say into the kiss.
"Forever?"
"Always." I say. It was the longest night of my night, but it was the best night of my life.