Here for you

I watch Niall leave my room. What just happened? Niall just kissed me. I don't know what to do, I sit down on my bed. For once in my life I feel like I can't move. What's wrong with me? He has a girlfriend. She will be so upset if she ever found out about that. I close my eyes to stop thinking about it, but the kiss kept replying over and over in my head. I hear the phone ring and Liam answer it.
"Katelyn!" He yells
I walk into the living room seeing Kaitlyn and Liam sitting together and Niall sitting in the chair across from them.
"The phones for you" he said handing it to me.
"Hello?" I ask.
"Oh, Katelyn it's me Emily" I felt my world fall apart.
"Hey, Emily" I say and Niall stares at me.
"I was wondering if you wanted to go out to eat?" She asked.
"Okay, sure that sound fine" I say walking into the kitchen.
"Okay I'll pick you up around one tomorrow?" She cheered.
"Okay"
She hangs up. I grasp onto the phone tight, breathing in. This is not happen. My going to slip up and say that we kiss and she going to brake up with Niall and he's go to lose the love of his life. God what have I done? Niall walks in and I turn around.
"Hey, what did she want?" He asked.
"She wants me and her to go out to eat tomorrow" I say laying the phone down.
"Oh, okay" he said leaving, with a smirk on his face.

•••

The next day I wake up. I rub my eyes and get out of bed. I throw on a pink tee-shirt and some shorts. I grab my phone and start heading to meet Emily.
I walk in the shop and see her sitting down by the window. I sigh and walk over to her.
"Hello, Emily" I say. she looks at me and smiles.
"Hey, Katelyn" she said. I sit down and order my food.
"So how have you been?" she asked. I really felt wired about this.
"Fine...um I was wondering why Niall doesn't live with you?" I ask.
"He wants to take his time...i understand cause of you" I stare at her. what a bitch!
"Yeah, anyway" I say trying to change the subject.
"You know Niall and the boys wanted to go on a camping trip" she said.
"Sound fun"
"Well I know your leaving soon...why don't you come camping with us?"she asked.
"Oh, I don't know...ill think about it" I say.
•••
Later that day I was in my guest bedroom. I don't know what to do. I think I should go camping. I think getting away from the city would help a little on my half, but than again Niall going to be there. my phone buzzes and it's Emily. Asking me if I'm coming. I text her back saying yes. I start packing my bag. everything I need for the Next two weeks. someone knocks on my door. I turn around to see Liam.
"Hey we are about to leave" he said. I nod. I grab my bags and walk out of my room to the car. throwing my stuff in the truck.

*One day passed*

Zayn pulls the car over and all of us get out. I look around it the lake was pretty. The wild blow my hair around. I see Emily and Niall hugging each other. she's laughing, then they kiss. Gross! I walk over to Harry.
"Hey" I say.
"Hi" Harry said.
"You wanted to share a room?" I ask.
"Sure" he said walking to the car. I turn to follow him and I see Emily starring at me. I wave at her and she smiles. I grab my bags and walk to mine and Harry's cabin. I really I'm going to try and love this trip.

I was sitting down by the lake. I was watching the sun go down. someone sits next to me. I look over see Niall.
"Here got you some pizza" he said handing it to me.
"Thanks" I say taking a bite of it.
He looks at the lake and throw a rock in it. I sigh sitting my plate down. "we need to talk!" I say. Niall doesn't look at me. I look at him and he was looking at his hands. I stand up and grab my plate.
"I'm sorry" he said.
"For what?" I ask.
"Kissing you" he looks up at me.
"Never again" I tell him. I walk up to the cabin. Liam was sitting on the deck with Kaitlyn. I walk in the kitchen and lay my plate in the sink. I look the the window above the sink. I have a idea.
Everyone was asleep. I grab my bag and walk out the front door. I walk down by the lakes water line. I feel the water hit my toes. I breath in and smile. I love the outdoors. I hear someone behind me. I turn around.
"I heard someone get up" Niall said.
"I was trying to be quite" I say. he walks next to me. he had a tee-shirt in and blue shorts.
"I miss this" he said.
"I know...camping is the best" I say.
"No not camping I missed you" he said. my heart hurts. I can't start over.
"So how's you and emily?" I ask.
"Okay, I guess" he said running his hand throw his hair. I sit down on the ground. He dose too. The water hits both of our feet.
"You still going to leave?" He asked.
"I don't really know" I say.
"I like you being here...I guess" he said. I smile.
"I can't Niall you and Emily are together I'll get in the way of that" I say looking at him. He grabs my hand. I let go of his.
"No" I say looking back at the lake. Niall pulls me to him and our lips touch. I want to pull away, but part of me didn't want to. My fingers run throw his hair. He lays down and I lay on top of him. It's was dark outside. the only light was from the cabin.
"I really miss you" he said.
"Niall this is so wrong...i can't do this" I say playing with his shirt.
"Do you remember our past" he asked.
"No, I don't know" I say. He kiss me again. I pull away.
"I'm love you still" he said. tears start coming.
"No stop Niall this isn't happening" I say.
"Please just once" he said rubbing my cheek.
"I can't"
"Please just once"
"Once"
We both stand up and walk in the woods,
We walk into a cabin. Niall lay down on the bed. I lay next to him. he looks at me.
"I want this night to last as long as it can" he said. I kiss him. I sat on his lap. my legs on both sides of him. He smiles as I kiss him. I really miss this goofy boy. His hands rest on my bed. He tried to take off my shirt. I stop him. he tried again. he takes it off and I'm in my tanktop. I look at him.
"I love you" I shake my head.
"Stop...please" I say
"Why?" He asked rubbing my thighs.
"Cause your making me fall for you...and I'm still trying to get over you" I say tears falling.
"Say it..." He said.
"What..."
"Katelyn, I love you" he cried.
"I love you" I say.
"I knew it" he said kissing me again.
"I want you" I say
"No" he said.
"What...why?" I say
"Cause I want you more" I smile. I kiss the goofy boy all night long.