Here for you

The next day I wake up to a empty bed. I sit up, and look around the room. The bedroom door was open so I step out of bed, and walk out of the room. I go down to the kitchen to see Niall fixing him something to eat.
"Good morning love" Niall said grabbing the milk.
"Morning" l say rubbing my eyes.
"Still tired?" He asked sitting down. "Yeah" I say walking over to my phone. I check it, and I got a text message from Blake.

Blake:
Good morning beautiful!

I chuckle to myself. I have the sweetest boyfriend in the world. I thought to myself.

"Why are you laughing?" Niall asked, drinking his milk.

"Nothing it's just Blake texted me" I replied smiling to myself.

"What did he say?" Niall asked being nosy.

"None of your business" I say, turning off my phone.

I turn around, and walk upstairs. I go to my room, walking over to the closest. I pull out a pink tank top, and some skinny jeans. I slip off my old clothes, and put my new ones on. I go to the bathroom to put some makeup on. I heard Niall washing the dishes. As I got done I walk down to the living room, and turn on the television. I sat on the couch watching some movie I didn't know. Niall came in, and sat next to me watching me play around with my phone. I look up over at him.

"What?" I asked him.

"Nothing, just chilling" he said looking at the television.

I roll my eyes, and continue doing what I was doing.

Me and Blake were talking.

Blake:
I miss you can you come over?

me:
sure baby, but what would we do? ;)

Blake:
what ever you want baby;)

I laughed, and Niall looks at me. I texts back telling Blake I'll be there in a second. I get up, and Niall's hand stop me.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"I'm going to Blake's house" I say.

I walk to the front door, and grab my bag. I look back at Niall, who looked sad.

"Bye Niall!" I yell.

"Bye love" he yelled back.

I open the door, and I step out shutting the door behind me. I get into my car, and start it. I back out of my driveway leaving the house.