Here For You

Laying in a bed that's way bigger then you could make you think that your stuck on it forever. I turned and rolled over all last night thinking about josh. I wish I could forget again. But no, I'm thinking of it every second. I hear my phone buzz on the nightstand. I rub my eyes looking into darkness. I feel for my phone grabbing it, looking at the time and it was 4:36 in the morning. Really who ever is texting me is going to get it.

I looked at the texted and it was my dear friend Niall.

Niall:

  Hello love wake up! Meet & greet

Me:

Okay just get me some coffee first!

I texted back. I lay in my bed still. Tired of life but I still love it. Weird?

I get out of my warm bed. Touching the cold ground. I wake to my door opening it and stepping out. I felt like someone was in my house. No it's not josh! It can't be! I said to myself.

    I walk down stairs to see a men who looked upset. He looked at me and hugged me.

"Katelyn you're okay" he said.

"Um who are you?" I ask.

"It's me your boyfriend!" He said.

"Um I don't know you sorry, see I lost my-" I was cut of by his lips touching mine.

"Mmm" I say.

"I love you Katelyn" he said into the kiss.

I pushed him back and smacked him in the face.

"What the hell" I yell at him.

"Katelyn you have to remember me" he said in tears.

"I don't know you" I say.

"It's me Blake" he said.

Then it hit me. I remember everything about us. Love and caring friendship.

"Blake!" I say.

"Katelyn"

I hug him and kiss him again and again.

"I've missed you Katelyn" he said.

"Why haven't come sooner?" I asked.

"Cause' your "best friend" Niall said you didn't want to see me" he said.

"And the you forgot everything about us and I know I could make you remember me!" He said kissing me.

"I love you" he said.

"I love you too"