Here For You

I woke before Niall, so I thought I could make some coffee. I walk out of his bedroom and into the kitchen. I was only wearing a button up shirt, nothing else. I make the coffee and walk back into his room. He was still asleep. I looked at him and he looks so cute. I lay the coffee down on the nightstand. I crawl into bed and wrap my arms around him. He moans.

"Hey sleeping head" I smile.

"huh,?" he said.

"Morning love" I say grabbing his coffee. He takes it. He sits up and so do I.

"Morning babe"

"So last night?" I ask.

"yeah?"

"I just wanted to know?" he kisses me.

"That was the best night of me life" he said walking to the bathroom. I sit on the bed smiling like a idiot. I grab my phone and check it. I got a text message from Erica.

Erica:

hey, hurry up and come on if you don't hurry I'll have to sleep in my car.

I walk out of Niall's room and run over to the window. Erica's car was gone. Hope she didn't hear anything last night. I hear Niall behind me.

"What are you doing love?" he asked.

"Checking something" I say.

He grabs my hips. Pulling me to him. Slowly kissing up my neck.

"I have the day off today what you wanna do?" he asked.

"Well, what can we do? We could watch tv or go back to bed?" I smirk.

"And you can do that thing that you did last night...and-"

"Yeah" I chuckle.

"God you're beautiful" he said pushing my hair back.

I grab his hand, leading him to the bedroom. We both fall onto the bed.

"So are we going to tell anyone?" Niall asked rubbing my thighs.

"No, not yet." I say bitting my lip.

"Why?"

"Cause I don't want all the fans to know yet and what if it gets to Emily?" I say.

"Okay, I understand love" he said kissing me. His hands make there way to my ass.

I smirk at him. Rolling him over and kissing him.

"I think I should go take a shower" I say getting.

Niall groans in frustration. "Teaser" I chuckle. "Hey, what about the thing...where you do that hot thing?" he asked.

"Another day baby" I say in the bathroom.

"Can I get into the shower...with you?" he asked.

"No, I really need to take one not to have shower sex" I yell though the door.

"Man I'm bored" Niall said laying down.

•••

I was done with my shower, now in the kitchen washing dishes when Niall walks in.

"Hello, love what are you doing?" Niall asked

"Cleaning your dishes!" I smile.

"Love, you don't have to do that" he said wrapping his arms around me.

"Who else will" I say turning to face him.

"God! How I'm I so lucky?" He asked kissing me.

"I don't know, cheekiness" I say going back to doing the dishes.

Niall goes into the living and flops down onto the couch turning on the TV. My phone buzzes.

Erica:
Hello, Katelyn where are you? I thought you were going over there too talk not spend the night! Do I need to come pick you up? 😭👏

Me:
Sorry, about that. Sure come pick me up. oh, me and Niall made up. We "are" friends again. I spend the night in the guest room. He said it was to late for me to drive home, so I crashed here. Love u😍😘💗

I lay my phone down, I hope she doesn't know me and Niall are together, not just yet.

•••

I hear a knock at the door. Niall answer it. I told him all about the text message and he knows to play along.

"What's up Erica" Niall said welcoming her insaid.

"Hi, Niall you look better...ready Katelyn?" Erica asked.

"Yeah, let me get my bag?" I say running into Niall's room. I found it under the bed. I grab it running into the living room.

"Let's go" I smile.

•••

Erica was driving home. I sat in the passenger side.

"Katelyn...you and Niall better?" She asked.

"Yes, everything is okay" I say thinking about everything I'm saying to Erica.

Erica chuckles. I look at her and she was looking at the rode.

"What?" I ask.

"Katelyn, you're glowing!" She said.

"What? No, I'm not" I say looking at my hands.

"You and Niall did something" she said eyeing me.

"No, we didn't we just talked and watch TV" I say. I hate lying.

"I tried to call you...and you never picked up?"

"My phone was in my purse" She won't stop with the games.

"You guys are up to something" I shake my head.

"No, we're not" I say.

"Okay, whatever" Erica said pulling into there driveway. I get out of the car and unlock the front door. Zayn was sitting in the couch watching some action movie. I walk up stairs to my guest bedroom.
I'm so happy that the smile on my face couldn't go away. Niall and I are finally together. Even if I don't know all about our past, I know enough that I'm completely in love with him.

It's around 10:30 and I was playing on my laptop. My Phone buzzes.

Niall💩👽:
Hello love, what are you doing?
Me:
Nothing just sitting around.
Niall:
If your bored you should come over😏

I chuckle. This boy is too much.

Me:
I can't babe, if I keep going over to your house all the time people are gunna start wondering what's up. 😍😘
Niall:
You're right, I just love you so much and I'm happy your finally mine. You know idea how bad I wanted you.

I laugh. I'm falling so hard for this boy.

Me:
What are you doing tomorrow?
Niall:
The boys and I have a concert, Liam is inviting Kaitlyn. I could invite you love?
Me:
Aww, okay sure but as 'friends' okay.
Niall:
Could I sneak a kiss or two?
Me:
Maaayyybbee, but no one can see okay?
Niall:
YAY!!!!! Okay, I can't wait. I love you sweetheart. 😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️😘😘
Me:
I love you too😘😘❤️❤️

I lay my phone down and roll over looking at the ceiling. My face was hurting because if the smile stuck to my face. I can't wait for tomorrow.