Here For You

What the hell is wrong with me. I can't! I wish I could take it all back. I'm crazy or insane. Niall well never forgive me if I just leave, but I can't tell him. Blake is waiting for me in Ohio. I have to leave for my relationship with Blake. A letter is the best way to go, here it goes. Good bye Niall. Forever.

Niall's (P.O.V)

I walk into Katelyn's house. It smelled just like her. Sweet. I called out her name. Nothing. She probably in the shower. I go to the stairs and hear no water on. Okay? I go up to Katelyn's room, knocking on the door. No answer. I open the door, seeing all of her stuff is gone. Clothes, make up, phone, and her. I saw something on the nightstand. I go over to it and it was a letter.

Dear Niall,

As you can see I'm no longer here. Right about now I'm on a plane, going to Ohio. I didn't know how to tell you I was scared. I really wanted this to work between us, but to me I felt like I still didn't know you. Two days ago Blake came over and kissed me. I remember everything. He told things that you did. Keeping him away from me. I'm not mad. Niall if your crying, please don't. This was suppose to happen. Everything happens for a reason. The other day when we kissed. I was trying to see if I could remember something. Nothing. I felt bad. I should of told what I was doing. Now you're heartbroken. I'm sorry. Now this is the last time I well talk, write, or anything to you. My goodness I'm crying now. I don't know what to say, all I want to say is sorry for everything. Hurting you, caring for you, loving you. I want to take it all back remember everything. You have made me happy for the time being. And I'm glad you did. Now I want you to move on. Found someone to spend the rest of your life with. I know you well never forget about me, but don't let this drag you down. I'm Truly sorry. I well miss you.

Katelyn

All I could do was cry. I pulled out my phone and call Katelyn. It rings and rings.

"Pit it up!" I cried. "Hi..."

"Katelyn" I said. "This is Katelyn sorry cant to the phone, call when I get a chance bye!" The voicemail said. I hang up. I throw my phone, hitting the wall. It broke.

Katelyn's (P.O.V)

I was in the plane heading towards Ohio. I had the window sit. Yay! I looked out and I could see birds flying next to us. I smiled. I felt my phone buzzed. I pulled it out and it was Niall. I let it ring. I can't handle it no more. I want to forget. Forever.