Here for you

I pulled up in Blake's driveway. I get out of my car, and walk up to the front door. I pulled out the key Blake had given me, and unlocked the door. I step inside calling out Blake's name.

Two strong arms go around me. I yelled a little, but started to laugh. "God Blake you scared me!" I say turning to look at him.

"Sorry babe..." he stop and eyed me up and down.

He grabs me pushing me forward, whispering in my ear.

"I like what I see, love to see more" I giggled.

"Okay" I say, leading him upstairs.

I open his door. He closes it behind him. I lay down on the bed, following Blake's every move. He lays down on top of me slowly moving closer to my face.

"Hurry up" I say, fake yawning.

"I can go slower" he said, pulling at my shirt.

I grab him pulling his body closer to me, feeling every inch of him.

"Hell no!" I whisper.

I smash my lips onto Blake's breathing him in. I stop to catch a breath. I bit my lip, looking at him. He takes my shirt off, and I take his off too. I put my hand on his stomach feeling his abs, smiling to myself. I think Blake's saw it.

He places kisses all over my neck, and biting places. I moan a bit. I roll Blake over for me to be on top. As I'm sitting on him, I take my bra off showing myself to Blake.

"Hot babe!" he said kissing me hard.

I kiss his lips, pecking them.

All of our clothes were off, and I felt happy. Blake was ready, as was I. But soon I felt like I couldn't breath. I try pushing him off, but he wouldn't move.

"Blake stop!" I shout.

He looked at me, asking if I was okay. I get up taking the sheet with me. He sat in the bed confused. I felt bad, but I never told anyone about something that happened to me.
I was raped when I was sixteen. My babysitter his name was Josh he was 20 years old. (btw my parents never trusted me). He didn't go to jail because they said they didn't have any evidence. I think it was bullshit. I sit down on the bathroom floor trying to hold back the tears. It didn't help they still came.
I wiped them away, standing up. I go back into Blake's room seeing him with his clothes back on. Fuck! I go and sit next to him. He wraps his arms around me.

"Katelyn what happen?" He asked, kissing my forehead.

I didn't say anything. I just cried into his chest. He hugs me, and held me all night.