Here For You

I look at the boy who said he was my best friend. I was scared I didn't know what to believe. All I wanted to was run away, but I can't because I'm stuck.

"Katelyn you have to remember!" He said.
"I'm sorry but I don't" I say.
"Niall dude stop your making her heart rate go up" the other boy said. Niall looks up at my heart rate and it was.
"I'm sorry Katelyn" he said sitting down.
"Sir we need you to leave!" Asked the nurse.
"Okay" Niall said.

He gets up and so does the other one. The nurse comes over to me. Checking everything that's wrong with me. The thing that's wrong with me is I forgot who everyone is.

"So do you remember anyone?" She asked.
"No not him I think?" I say.
"Well it short time it will come back" she said.
"How?" I asked.
"Touch, smell, seeing something. I think it well come back" the nurse said.

She leaves the room leaving me feeling alone. I kinda want that boy Niall back in here. I closed my eyes falling into deep sleep.

•••

I was finally released to go back home. That boy Niall took me to my house. It was big and has a nice front yard.

"Welcome home Katelyn" he said getting out of the car and opening my side door.

I step out and grab my bag. Niall pops the trunk, grabbing my other things.

"So we live together?" I ask.

"Just when I get off tour and if I'm sick" he said.
"Oh tour? you're a singer?" I ask.
"Yes one direction the band" he laughed.

We walked up to the front door unlocking it and I walk in.

"So I'll go take this to your room and you look around" he said walking away.

I walk around the living room. I see pictures of me and two other girls. Picture of Niall and some other boys. Must be one direction. I felt someone in the room. I turn around to see Niall standing there smiling.

"Those girls are Caitlyn and Keara" he said. "They you're best friends"

"Best friends" I say looking at the picture.

"Yeah they're in London right now, but there be coming home in two days" Niall said.

"Oh that's why I keep getting texts from Caitlyn!" I laugh a little. So does Niall.

"So you still don't remember anything?" Niall asked.

"No sorry" I say.

"You don't need to say sorry it's not your fault" he said with a warm smile.

God he's cute. Carp did I just think that.

"Katelyn?"
"Sorry" I say.
"Here let's get you to bed" he said leading me up stairs. My bed room was so big. Pink walls and king size bed.
"Whoa this is my room?" I ask.
"Yes now go get some rest okay" he said leaving me alone.

"Wow I have a great life" I say to myself.

•••

I woke up to the light shining on my face. I rub my eyes looking at the time. It was 9:45am.!I wish I could sleep for every. I hear a knock at my door.

"Come in" I say sitting up.

The door opens up and Niall steps in.

"Hey you want something to eat?" He ask.

"Yeah sure" I say.

He leaves and I slip out of my bed. I put my slippers on. Putting my hair in a ponytail. I walk down the stairs seeing Niall making pancakes.

"Smells great" I say

"You used to make these" he said.

"Oh well I'm great cook"

I sat down and start eating away.

"I really glad that you still are wanting to remember" he said.

"I'm trying my hardest" I say.

"I know and I love that you are" he said grabbing my hand.

I felt something as he touch me. The feeling of sadness, love, and hopeless.

I love you Niall! Is what I kept thinking. I feel love of that touch. Niall was eating again. Touch me again, I want to remember why I feel that way...what are these feelings. I pushed my chair back running up stair. I hear Niall following behind me. I shut my door locking it.

"Katelyn open up what's wrong?" He asked upset.

"I don't know what's happen all these feeling that I don't know are coming at me are to much" I say crying.

"Let me in" he asked.

"No"

"Please"

I open the door letting Niall walk in. I close the door and Niall turn to faces me.

Have to do this now or never.

"Now what do y-" I places my lips on to Niall's. I rap my arms around his neck.

" wh- " Niall tries to say. He starts to kiss me back.

He pushes me back and looks at me dumbfounded. "Uh?" Was all he could say.

"I trying to remember everything between us" I say

"Kissing is the best was?" He asked.

"Well sorry" I say.

"It's ok I just was not thinking that would ever happen?" He said.

"Kissing me?"

"Yeah" he said blushing.

" I think I need to go out for awhile"

"Okay" he said. "I'm com-"

"Alone"