Here For You

I was walking to the park. I don't know what to do with the Feels for Niall. I feel so stupid right now! I wish I could remember. Remember the little things. Everything that's confusing about Niall.

I was sitting looking out at the lake. I was so pretty. I wish I could stay here all day long. My phone starting ringing. I look to see who it was and it was my mom (Amber).

"Hello"

"Sweetie I just checking to see if your okay" she asked.

"Yeah I just don't really remember thing"

"Well me and your dad just got back home, from visiting you in the hospital"

"Oh that's good, hope everything is okay love you" I say.

"Love you bye" my mom said hanging up.

I put my phone in my bag. I get up starting to walk back home. I was walking when I bump into someone.

"Oh my god sorry" I say.

"It's-um fine" the men said picking up his iPod.

"Im so sorry I feel stupid" I say.

He looks at me and spoke.

"Have we seen each other before?" he asked.

"No I don't think so" I say.

" Well My names is Josh!" He said unsure.

"Katelyn" I say.

"See you around" Josh said.

That name sounded so familiar.

•••

I get home. I walk in the front door. Niall was laying on the couch. I lay my bag on the ground.

"Hey are you feeling better?" Niall asked.

"Yes I little" I say sitting in the chair across from him. Niall sighs.

"What?" I ask.

"It's just you always used to sit by me in the living" he said.

"Will I don't feel comfortable with that" I say.

"It's okay" he said.

•••

I was sitting in the living laying down in the couch. I was falling asleep when I heard the back door open. I sat up rubbing my eyes.

"Niall is that you" I ask. No reply.

I get up off the couch walking into the kitchen. I heard someone coming up the back stairs. I see a tall man. Like the man that was in the park.

"Hey Katelyn the back door was open so I came in" I looked at him.

"Um who are you?" I ask scared.

"Um, josh!" He said.

"You're the guy from the park?"

"Yes and I followed you home" Now I was scared.

"Why?"

"Cause I miss you"

"I don't know you" I say.

"How do you not know me?"

"I got in a car crash so I forget something's" I say.

"Well" Josh push me up against the wall. "This is going to be fun" He smirked.

He started to take off my shirt. Kissing my neck. I was taking to push him off, but I was to weak. "Stop!" I yell over and over again. He looked at me. Then smashed his lips onto mine. Then I felt something. Hurt, hate, anger. Then I remember. I push josh back.