Here For You

I was over at Kaitlyn. She was cleaning her house, as for me. I was texting Blake.

Blake:

I understand...I miss you

me:

thanks for understanding means a lot!

Blake:

well I got to go.

me:

okay talk to you later.

Kaitlyn flops down on the couch. I starting watching tv. Kaitlyn taps my shoulder. I look at her. "Yes?" I ask.

"What's wrong with you?" she asked.

"Nothing"

"Katelyn!" she whined.

"Okay it's about Blake" I quietly say.

"What's going on?"

"I don't know I think he cheating" I say not believing it.

"Why do say that?" she asked.

"because he never talks to me that much and when we do, he always say he'll talk later" I say playing with my phone.

"Katelyn are you for getting that he's in college" Kaitlyn sighed.

"I know but still I miss talking to him" I say looking at her.

"well after you're done here you can go back to him" she said hugging me.

"yeah"

"when are you leaving?" she asked.

"I really don't know one more week" I state.

"Okay that's great" she said.

"well Liam just text me"

"what did he say?" she asked.

"what I want to eat" I giggle.

"well can I come?" Kaitlyn asked.

"yeah sure"

We get to Liams apartment. I unlock the door. Stepping in I smell something great. I lay my purse down. "Liam?" I ask.

"In the kitchen love" he said pecking his head out the door.

"hey it smells good" Liam smiles at me.

Kaitlyn walks into the kitchen. I walk over to my room. I hear someone cough. I turn and look to see Niall.

"hey" I say.

"can you come here" he said. I nod my head, following him into his room. He closed the door. I turn to face him.

"What's up?" I ask.

"I saw that you touch my journal" he said.

"Oh sorry about that" I say rubbing my arm. I'm nervous.

"Katelyn..." he stop opening a drawer. He pulls something out.

"Here" he said handing me something. A card.

"Happy late birthday" he said sitting down on his bed.

I open it. The card was pink. With a castle, and a princess in it. I smile. He's to cute.

Dear Katelyn,

Happy birthday. Your twenty years old. Man time has gone by. I miss you. Do you miss me. I just wanted to say hey. I well not be exciting you to write back, but I want you to know I well never forget you, and I love you. Happy birthday!

Niall

I look up at him. He wasn't looking at me, but at the wall. "Niall I'm sorry" I say sitting the card down.

"I know" He said looking up at me.

"Then why did you want me to read that?" I ask.

"because you need to know I moved on...I'm with Emily" He said standing up.

"I know..." He cuts me off.

"No you don't seem to...cause your still here" My heart broke in that moment.

"Niall I'm here to see everyone...not just you" I say tears falling. "I just want to be with my friends" I said.

"well whatever...I just really want you to leave" I hold back my tears.

"Okay I'll leave in two days" I cried.

"Okay great"

We were all sitting at the kitchen table. I sat next to Kaitlyn. Liam sat across from Kaitlyn, and Niall sat across from me. I ate my food. Not looking up. I heard Liam and Kaitlyn talking. Niall looked at me the whole time. I was not in the mood to care. Niall is starting to make me hate him. I finshed my food, getting up and putting my plate into the sink. I walk to my room. I hear a loud sigh coming from the kitchen. I roll my eyes. I can't wait for the two days to be up.

It was 10:34pm I was laying in my bed, listen to music. I was singing along. "I know you will still love me..." I sang. "People fall in love in the strangest ways!" I sang looking up at the ceiling. I hear a knock on the door. I take out my earphones and look at my doorway. I see Niall.

"Hey I heard you singing" I sat up. I shake my head. "Katelyn, Liam wanted me to apologize" He said.

"So your not just doing it out of the kindness of your heart?" I ask being a smart ass.

"I really do mean it" he said.

"Okay well bye" He looks at me. "What!" I ask.

"It's nothing..." He said leavening.

He confuses me. I get up from my bed, closing the door. I sigh sitting back down on my bed. I was not wanting to leave. I really want to stay here, but Niall wants to be alone without me here. I don't know what to do! I lay flat down staring at the ceiling.

"WHEN YOUR LIPS DON'T WORK LIKE THEY USE TO BEFORE...!" I sang/yell. I hear Liam yelling at me to shut up. I sat up walking over to the window. I hear my door opens. "Okay I will shut..." I turned around to be face to face with Niall.

"Niall...?" He kiss me. I didn't know what was going on. I pushed him back. "What in the hell?" I asked.

"Sorry I missed that to" He said. I was so confused.

"Please leave me" I tell him.

He stood for another second and then turned around and left my room. I breathe in and lean against the wall.

"What in the world"