One:

Quick Stick Disclaimer for copyright purposes:
I do not own the images that I use for the cover or the other images in this book. I found them on the internet, and I have no idea who they belong to, but I am giving credit to their owners. Secondly, please do not copy this book, I put a lot of work into this, and you have your own mind, and your own ideas that you can turn into something wonderful. So please, enjoy my ideas, but don't copy them. Thirdly, enjoy it! I've had a lot of fun writing this, and I don't swear, so I'm trying to keep this book as clean as possible. Love Y'all. Stay tuned!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Dylan Blake is still single and more handsome than ever! With Annabelle finally leaving the Blake household to live with her new husband Jason Montage, Dylan's mother, Natalie Blake is pushing him into finding his own wife and finally getting the billionaire playboy to settle down. He is 25 years old, and he will only inherit the company once he has settled down, or at the very least, found himself a girlfriend. So step up ladies! Bachelor of the year is still single, catch him while you still can!"

I huff and change the television channel. It seems they have nothing better to do than report on stupid rich celebrities. There is always some new gossip or drama going on with the rich families in New York. However, lately, it is only the Blake family that seems to be featured the most, from Annabelle Blake's accident in the formula one race, and her blown up story, to her marriage to Jason Montage, thus becoming Annabelle Montage, it seemed like the drama never stopped with the rich kids in New York. What it must be like to live in the lap of luxury, where money is never an issue and debt is a foreign word. I shake my head and roll my eyes, I'm not sure I would want that life anyway, I'm not a glitzy glamour drama queen. I would stick out like a sore thumb, especially because I would wear sneakers to every event.

Dylan Blake has a reputation of the billionaire player, he has a new woman every night, and he never has the inclination to stay. I sigh and fling my legs over the back of the couch.

I have one last exam. Only one, until I will finally complete my degree in Medicine. I have been interning as a nurse for the past year, yet the work for it never seemed to get smaller. And as the years of studies are coming to a close, and as of course as a 24-year-old, my bank account was dwindling to a near zero, and the number of student loans had piled up sky high. As much as I hate to admit it, I have to keep my silly job as a personal assistant, along with that of a doctor, just until my career starts up.

My phone rings loudly. It's Dylan calling.

"Hello." I answer.

"Alex, I just fired my bookkeeper. Please hire a new one, by the end of the day." He says into the phone. I groan.

"Alright. I'm coming to the office." I sigh and He puts the phone down. He's so needy. Why can't he do it himself?

I put on a smart pair of black jeans and a white blouse, along with my black leather jacket. I grab the keys to my motorcycle. I grab my helmet and put it over my brunette ponytail. I start the bike, and kick up the stand. I take my black helmet, buckle it tight, and direct my bike into the never-ending New York City traffic.

I arrived at Blake towers in no time. I walk over to my small office and sit down. I quickly put out a "bookkeeper wanted" advert on a career website and wait. I pull out my textbook and get in a bit of studying. In no time, someone phones the office.

"Hello. This is Blake industries. How may I help you?" I answer.

"I'm interested in the application for the job." A woman's voice sounds on the other end.

"Good. Are you qualified as a bookkeeper?" I ask.

"Yes, I have worked at multiple companies before doing bookkeeping for them." She says.