It's Voting Time!

Hello my gorgeous readers, I have decided to add another book into the Miss Series. It is really exciting and I can't wait... except... I am stuck between two choices. This is where it comes your turn to vote. I can always do the other story at a later stage. You vote by commenting.

Here are the rules: I am going to put up the cover and description of the two stories. Then, comment on either the description or the cover of the story you prefer, but only if you WANT the story. If you don't want it, don't comment please. Comment on the other story, and if you don't want either then... Um...

Anyway, this makes it easier for me to count the comments.  This is in your capable hands. Here we go...

Miss Counterfeit Description:

Victoria Adelardi ran away from her prison like home a year and a half ago, and she hasn't looked back since. Well, until her twin sister, Evelyn has gotten herself into a huge predicament and needs desperate help.

Victoria agrees to disguise herself as Evelyn, and finds herself thrown back into the world she ran away from. From getting Evelyn back into college, to helping her get out of an arranged marriage, with a very, very handsome, and very very cold man, Victoria has a lot on her hands. Especially when negotiating a deal with said man becomes increasingly difficult...

OR:

Miss Classified Description:

Noah James is the man who has it all. He's a world famous actor, who is only a movie away from an Oscar. He's Hollywood's golden boy and he has all the women he wants. They just fall at his feet. He's rich, he's arrogant, and he's the headline news every morning.

Aimee Johnson has been trained to be a spy by the American government. She has worked all over the world, which has made her a legend as the "Black Eagle" within the military community.

When Noah receives the part to play the main character, who is a spy, in an extremely large budget film. The film company enlists Aimee to help train him. Despite Aimee's protests, the government forces Aimee to look after Noah, as the film company will fund the new drone project in exchange for the training of Noah. When the two are thrown together, they collide, and they crash and burn. After all, fire and ice don't mix...