💚Season 3💚

QUICK NOTE, PLEASE GO read my chapter called How Often Should I Update? And vote

QUICK NOTE, PLEASE GO read my chapter called How Often Should I Update? And vote... It's important.

Continue ↓

If this is your first time here I welcome you to my small world of imagines where I create imagines, reactions, and much much more.

Few things I want you to know if you're new:

1) If you want to know if my request are open or close, turn to the chapter titled Request Board and I'll have the word open or close next to the title or with in the chapter. Last resort, simply read the summary which will say if request are open or close.

2) If my Request are Open please read all the rules before requesting.

3) I don't update as often bc of school, so please be patient while you wait, which like usual I highly recommend for you to read, comment and vote on my other works.

Now let's begin....

What to expect in this book?

- Probably the opening of angst, but let's not get ahead of ourselves, I still haven't decided.

-More interactive Q&As, request, and fun.

-A very stressed Eomma who still needs to get her school work done, along with a drivers permit, the SAT test, and a job bc I'm broke AF.

-Request in general.

-Tips for beginning authors

-Lots of love and protection from your eomma.

What to expect in this season?

-Request being done for the season.

-Stressed Eomma ranting.

-Couple of shout outs and book recommendations.

- Random promotion of my books or just venting in general bc I'm a lil bitch.

QUICK NOTE:

I won't begin to upload any of the request on this seasons To Do List until I finish last seasons work, so bare with me it's going to be a long ride.

Request will be open but that'd doesn't mean they'll be added to the To Do list until the list becomes shorter.

That doesn't mean I won't do them (unless I comment that I won't do yours bc of x reasons). It simply means I'll add them later to the To Do list.

Wish me luck.

(Don't leave request here plz. Just wait until I upload that chapter.)

Remember as always:

BTS are their own ppl and are grown men allowed to date whom ever they want to.
BTS wishes to not be shipped with each other bc it makes them uncomfortable so all my "ships" are bromance/platonic not serious, and the as fans we should remember that. We as fans must remind ourselves that we are only fans and supporters and nothing more. We don't know these men personally and should not act like we do, remembering to let them have their privacy and support them with their wishes and decisions, and that there is a line there that they have placed to both cherish us to that extent while also limiting us to that extent. These imagines are just for fun and not serious, as well as old so accuracy and childish writing exist in them. Reminder that it's all fictional and opinionated so keep that in mind while reading. What ever is written here is not reality and should not be said quoted as facts unless stated otherwise (if I use facts to back up my opinions or BTS has started otherwise). To respect BTS's wishes I will no longer be including them in ships or take any requests of ships. I will be working throughout the future to delete or edit out any ships between them in my other books to respect their wishes.

From the bottom of my heart I apologize to BTS on behalf of the FF community and ARMY if the shipping of members has caused them distress and promise to do my best to not add fule to the already burning fire or cause future uncomfortable circumstances. To Teahyung especially who has expressed how it has affected him being shipped with Jungkook, someone he considers a younger sibling I hope their friendship won't continue to be tarnished by comments or ships that are uncomfortable.

Mama KoalaBeaw
~♔~