⛄Taehyung Imagine: Frosty the Snowman

Scenario: ???

Rated: Cute Fluff

P: Taehyung x Reader

⛄⛄⛄

Taehyung was running around the house again, jumping on and off the sofas like crazy, his hair stuck to his forehead because he had begun to sweat.

The cutest thing about him was his smile, watching your boyfriend act happy like a kid was always refreshing.

“Tae, come down from their, we have to go leave these cakes at Jimin's place. Remember Jin gave it to us to drop off,” you said, walking into the kitchen to take out the cakes Jin and his wife had made from the fridge.

You were going to celebrate Christmas together, most of the guys probably there already with their partners.

You, on the other hand, still had to get Taehyung off the couch and ready for the party.

It was weird, how sometimes you had to become a mother to him and scold him, but there were times he acted far wiser than you.

No matter what, you usually worked out in the end.

“Jagiyaaa! Can we make a snowman today?” He asked, stopping midway from jumping to look at you, his hands hidden under his sweater paws of the sweater you had bought for him the year before.

“We need to go in a few minutes, I don't think we have time for that Tae…plus we can always make one at Namjoon's place. He has a big yard too,” you added, placing the cakes on the table before running to your room to get a jacket for Taehyung.

“Jagiyaa why do we have to go? Can't we stay home and build a snowman?” He asked.

You shook my head, walking over to him to get him down from the couch. He pouted, your arm extending out to pull him down while giving him his jacket.

As soon as you finished, you ran to get ready yourself, coming back out to find Taehyung laying on the floor, his hands stretched out while he began singing random Christmas carols.

“Tae, please get up. We're going to be late…” You groaned, walking over to him to pick him up.

He sighed heavily, getting up to help you carry the cakes, both of you walking out of your house, Taehyung grabbing the keys of the car to drive.

“Why couldn't Jin hyung take the cakes?” Taehyung asked, turning the car on and pulling out of the driveway.

“Because he was going to go get something before going to the party and wanted us to take it there for him since he might get there late,” you said.

Taehyung hummed in response, both of you arriving at Namjoon's place in less than an hour.

When you arrived, all of the guys were there, Jin being the only one who hadn't arrived.

“Hey Taehyung, hey Y/N, happy you could make it!” Namjoon cheered, taking the cakes from your hand.

He offered you a seat, Taehyung being the only one who didn't want to sit down.

He stayed standing, talking to the guys while you began a conversation with Namjoon's girlfriend.

Jin arrived three hours later, Taehyung finally sitting next to you and laying his head against your shoulder.

“Can we make a snowman now?” He mumbled, grabbing a hold of you hand and laying it on your thigh.

Hoseok came around placing a reindeer headband before walking off to cut the cake.

“Common, before we start opening presents Jagiyaaaa!” Taehyung begged.

You sighed, getting up and walking out to Namjoon's yard.

Taehyung immediately started running around, falling into the snow to make a snow angel, then getting up to grab a hold of your hands, pulling you towards him to hug you.

“Ah, Y/N, you're so warm… I love hugging you honey,” he mumbled, rocking with you left and right.

“Ash, you're warm too Tae,” you smiled, his body wrapping you and protecting yours from the cold winter air.

“Y/N, let's build a snowman!” He giggled pulling away before going over to pick up snow and begin building.

You walked over next to him, crouching down to help him build it.

With his deep voice, he began singing frosty the snowman, smiling hard while glancing at you a couple times.

“You're so cute Y/N…” He said out of the blue.

Taehyung always made you feel pretty, his compliments taking you back to the first time you had met.

Hopeless romantic Taehyung was your boyfriend, and you wouldn't have it any other way.

"Finally done!" He gasped, putting his hands up to his mouth in an attempt to warm up.

"Here," you offered, taking his hands and placing them in between your hands, warming them up by rubbing them between yours.

"Hey jagiya, how about you put my hands in your boobs... Those can warm up my hands real quick," he giggled.

Of course he'd be the one to offer something like that, making you blush.

"How about we finish adding the accessories to Mr. frosty before me and you go back inside... We can talk about your hands in my boobs later," you joked, taking his hands and putting them towards your lips to kiss.

"Hell yeah! We gonna have a freaky night tonight Jagi!" He cheered.

~♡~

~♡~

◈◈◈◈

🐨Hope this is a cute fluff.

I've been having bad writers block so none of it is any good and I'm sorry, but I want to finish this series before I go back to school.

I'm sorry.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed.

Mama KolaBeaw
~♔~