Taehyung Imagine: 6 A.M.

Request: Movie Marathon with Tae

Requested by: ajwantsfood

Rated: Fluff

Scenario: It was 12am when you called your closest friend over for some Netflix and pizza.  What to do?

P: Taehyung x Reader

Song recommended :  Jin Longguo - Clover FT. Yoonmirae

The rain was hitting the roof of your old apartment, the night seeming to go by ever so slowly

The rain.

You loved the sound of the rain on a cool autumn night.

It marked the beginning of a new school year, a new opportunity ahead of you.

You had graduated high school in May, the darkened clouds outside reminding you that this would be your first year in college, your first year living on your own.

You had been so afraid of this change.

Taking a deep breath, you closed your door, one you had been standing at to soak in the rainy night ahead of you. Between working as a secretary at a small buisness and starting school to some day own your own, you hadn't realy had time for yourself.

Sleepless nights, school papers, and written letters for scholarships. The life of a future college student was all but simple.

And now there you stood, another sleepless night.

You had gotten so use to your 1am-6am sleep schedule because of the amount of all nighters you had pulled during highschool, that now every night you struggled to sleep at a reasonable time.

Fixing your sleep schedule would be a real struggle, you thought.

The soft sound of thunder snapped an idea into your head.

You walked towards your living room, turning on your TV and loging into your Netflix account.

It was lonely, but a movie marathon seemed like a good idea, your head turning to the small makeshift dinning area,  your eyes on the tiny square dinning table that had some warm pizzas still sitting on it. It hadn't been long since you had them delivered, a sigh leaving your lips.

Your siblings had diched you again, saying that because you moved out of your parents place that your new living arrangements were just not to their liking, and too far for them to travel.