◆Emergency News◆

Ik this sound stupid but I'm planning on deleting a lot of my um... Face reveals.

If your like to see how I look follow this accounts IG, but as of today IMA start deleting any pictures of me that you night be able to see... Mostly BC I'm extremely selfconcious and also BC as of late I have someone... Looking into me (cough cough) stalking (cough) at school to try and shit talk me soooooooooooo

Gotta make sure they don't find me on here or else they'll use this to bully me (which is stupid but I'm sorry)

Hope you guys will understand.

If you read my books and see a chapter where I have an image of myself or my family please pm me the book and chapter name so I can take it down. Thank you so very much!

If you want to see how I look like please request a follow to this accounts IG account @Jinkoalaoppa

Thank you again.

Also

Donations will be taken at the following link:

http://ko-fi.com/koalaeomma

AS OF 2019 THIS IS MY NEW LINK. ANY LINK SEEN IN THE BOOK THAT ISNT THE ONE ABOVE IS NOT MINE ANYMORE. I HAVE CHANGED IT.

I'm currently sick at home trying to do homework and restart my computer that has been bugged but oh well

I'm currently sick at home trying to do homework and restart my computer that has been bugged but oh well... I hope you guys miss me since I've been away for a while... Anyway have a good day and I hope to continue recieving the lovely support I've gotten up till now from you guys.

🔶🔶I AM NOT CALLING ANYONE OUT THIS GOES FOR EVERYONE WHO READS MY BOOKS.

In my imagines book I've written interactions between Bigbang and BTS and as I am aware of all the drama and scandal going on with YG and Seungri I do ask you guys to kindly refrain from commenting on it in my books.

It's not that I'm defending him or anyone but I'm trying to 1) make sure people don't spam hate on Bigbang in MY comment section (I still support the rest of my boys) and 2) avoid bringing up the topic of the scandal since the scandal itself is a very delicate subject that I don't want people to discuss in MY book since I do have some readers who are between the ages of 12-14 who do not need to be exposed to this.

If you want to find out more read the news articles online and inform yourself through sources that are nonbias and get to the facts. Don't use my book to discuss your hate or disgust of this since the topic hits close to home and it's very uncomfortable for me and some of my readers alike.

Thank you🔶🔶

Mama KoalaBeaw
~♔~