BTS Reactions: GF doing Sex Scene in a Movie

Requested by:Lee_hana_

A/N: I just realized I haven't read my own book Broken Hearts in so long. Last time I read the uploaded chapters was when I uploaded them... I'm probably gonna go back and reread it... For reference and...mostly bc I really like my own writing >///<

Ik this was useless but whatever... Just expressing myself lel.

If you don't know who Lee Jung Ha is I suggest scrolling to the very end and watching that video. That's Lee Jung Ha (who me and my sister call 'smiley eyes')  he's the cutest little shit I have ever come across.

*You had screwed up when you told him last minute about the role you were going to do, and it was even worse when he found out about the specific scene you were about to do that day.

I mean... He trusted you... And he kinda trusted Lee Jung Ha ( actor from JYP) to do the scene...

Plus he knew he was hella awkward... But he was also charming.... Too charming.*

Jin was furious, watching you from offset as the scene went on

He'd pace back and forth angrily, trying to calm down but being unable to.

When you finally got out, he'd be ranting at you for hours, unable to contain his rage.

"WTF WHO THE FUCK DOES HE THINK HE IS KISSING MY JAGIYA LIKE THAT THAT SON OF A BEAUTIFUL LADY WHY THE HELL IS HE SO CHARMING FUCK THAT BULLSHIT IM GOING HOME TO CRY!!"

Namjoon would be agitated the moment he heard what you were about to do.

He'd pretty much be pacing too, but would also be pulling his hair angrily.