BTS Reactions: GF Fainting

Requested by:

Anielys-chan

*Stressful weeks without having proper meals, plus the amount of work piling up wasn't helping your cause.

Sleep?

Wtf was sleep?

You hadn't been able to sleep in a bed for weeks either, your under eyes looking as dark as old coffee stain on your white blouse, the one you had been unable to change out of since you were practically living in your office.

As soon as you opened the door to your apartment, he ran out to greet you, only to arrive just in time to catch you as you fainted.

Jin would carry you to bed, his face full to concern as he called and ambulance, taking every precaution possible to make sure you were okay

Jin would carry you to bed, his face full to concern as he called and ambulance, taking every precaution possible to make sure you were okay. Once there, after several minutes of you getting liquids running in your system with the help of an I.V, you'd wake up to find him standing in front of you, pacing back and forth. When he realized you were okay, he'd jump to your side, asking if you were okay while screaming at the doctors to take care at you. Later, when he found out why you had fainted, he'd begin scolding you and ranting for over an hour, nagging at you for being so reckless.

"I swear to God this is why I told you to get a less stressful job, or to take some time off, but do you ever listen to me? No. No one ever does until they end up hurt. I told you to be careful didn't I? I even told you I'd help if you needed, but did you listen? No! How many times have I told you to sleep properly!? Ah?! Exactly! I even offered to bring you dinner but did you let me?! NO! HOW MANY TIMES DID I TELL YOU TO COME HOME TO SHOWER?! LOOK AT YOU STILL WEARING THE SAME BLOUSE FROM LAST WEEK!! I bet you have a permanent indent on your office chair. I swear to woman! And then you're over here wondering why I treat you like a kid. This is exactly why! Do you know how worried I was when you didn't come home? Omg woman I'm going to kill your boss if he's behind this-"
(Continues to rant)

 This is exactly why! Do you know how worried I was when you didn't come home? Omg woman I'm going to kill your boss if he's behind this-" (Continues to rant)