Taehyung Imagine: Morning After

Scenario: This wasn't the first time you had woken up with a stranger in your bed, and it would most definitely not be your last...but for some odd reason he made you want it to be so...

Rated: Light Smut (Rated 17+)

P: Taehyung x Reader

Request: (one-night stand)

Requested by: KimYonCrystal

(There are two songs I recommend to listen to while reading. The first one is Stigma - By Taehyung and the second one is Hug Me - Duet by Taehyung and Hoseok. I will put a star ★★ to where I think you should listen to Hug Me. Start with Stigma.)

♥♥♥

The sun had been the one to wake you that morning, the smell of cheap vodka and chicken oozing in the air of the small apartment you rented in Seoul South Korea.

You felt sore, the bubbling feeling in your stomach making an all too familiar feeling of acid in your throat, rise up.

A hangover.

You could feel your head pulsating with every movement of your body. It was like a heavy stone had been thrown at you twice at your head before a boulder was thrown at your body.

The room was rather cold, your thermostat always at 62 degrees since the cold air always made you feel less hot when you covered yourself with a mountain of blankets. But you didn't have the mountain today.

Oh no. There was something else keeping you warm, something behind you. You tried not to look, not to let the temptation of looking at the man who would lay beside you that morning.

It was nothing new.

This wasn't the first time you had woken up with a stranger in your bed, and it would most definitely not be your last.

You looked, your instincts and curiosity taking over you.

A man laid there.

He was a pretty man.

There were many ways a man could be described but pretty seemed to be oddly the only word that fit his face. His lips were a light pink and his dark hair was pushed behind him, his bangs spaced enough for you to see his eyebrows.

He didn't look like a man.

He looked like a boy, a young man. His baby face was the only thing unmanly of him, you soon realized, something hitting your thigh making you pick up the covers to find a morning wood resting against you.

He was a man alright, a somewhat large man who so happened to have a soft-looking face, his arms looking just as soft as him.

"Had you really had sex with this guy?" You asked yourself.

There was a bit of moving coming from him, his eyes squinting open before looking at you directly.

"I would have thought you'd be gone by now," you said, the man wiping his eyes and opening them to look at you clearly, winking a couple of times before he had adjusted to the morning light.

"Good morning," he said with a low voice.

His voice was deep, deep enough to stir the contents of whatever you had drunk last night back up, making you bolt to the restroom, disregarding the fact that you were half-naked in the first place.

It was an acidic vomit, the shuffling of clothes and the sudden appearance of the man by your bathroom door almost scaring you.

"What do you want?" you asked angrily, wondering why he had been rude enough to look at you puking your brains out.