CHAPTER 3

Anna(bro) 2 paneer sandwich and 2 chocolate milkshake.. We were in our Lobby to have breakfast after completing rounds.

Hey adhii..

Yeah darling..

Did he called you??

I was enjoying my sandwich when she asked me this question suddenly, my reaction changed and she noticed it..

Oh sorry dear, i spoiled your mood.

no problem rags..  he never calls me.

Whats going on between you guys??

Nothing!

Nothing means what adhii??

He only talk to me when his mother made a conference call and his tone will be very serious and it shows the iritation he holds in him.. I think he dont like this marriage, ESPECIALLY ME ragini.

She was shocked to hear this, she didnt speak anything for few seconds.

Adhii why you didnt tell me this before? and why you didnt talk to him about this?? rags asked me. I was silent.

Adhii speak up dont hold back anything dear..

I dont know what ragini, but something is holding me back to talk to him about this.

I feared of REJECTIONS rags.

"I always dreamt about marriage and the one whom am going to share my life with". when my mom showed his picture i didnt see it, i was nervous and keep on thinking whether he likes me or not.. And my mom told he said "yes" for the marriage after that only i see his pic.. and i liked him at the first sight itself... He looks good and his profession, we are in same field and i thought it will work out for us, beyond everything something attracted me in him rags..

So i said "YES"

The first time we met was on our engagement day.. He looks so good, handsome. He had brown eyes and he jelled his hair perfectly. He looks hot in his black suit, i noted all his movements from my room, he never smiled i noticed it too..

Finally the time came to exchange our rings..  I was standing beside him, i was shivering  and nervous like hell.

They gave us the ring after completing all the rituals, i saw him, our eyes met he looks tensed, his body was stiff, when his mom told him to put the ring on my finger he clenched his teeth, i saw his eyes it was full of hated and anger. He put the ring on my finger his face didnt show any emotions otherthan anger. when i touched his finger it was cold aand the look on his face told me he doesnt like it, i put the ring on his finger and moved away..  i was confused, i dont know why he is behaving like this. That was the last time he saw me.

When we are having dinner i noticed his finger THE RING WAS NOT THERE..

That was the moment i came to know he doesnt like this marriage.

I texted him manytimes but he never replied it shows he hates me.
When i said these words my eyes filled with tears and it started falling down on my cheeks, i dont want to hold my tears this time i want to let it out.. Ragini was shocked to see me like this and she hugged tightly and comforted me.. Dont cry dear everthing will be alright soon  she said.

Thanks ragini i said.. I feel relieved!

Adhii just remember one think i'll be there for you always.

i know rags..

Come lets go she said.

You go i'll be back soon. No she protested. Pls rags i want to be alone..

Dont overthink about anything and come soon adhii she said and went to our cabin.

I was sitting there scrolling my mobile again  and again i was searching about him.

Yes!! i was keep on checking his facebook, instagram and whatsapp just to have a glimpse of him. I dont know why but i cant stop doing this. whenever i see him online, i have a little hope that he will text me, but that never happens and it hurts to be disappointed.

I was a talkative girl, boyish type, i may be bold but  very sensitive when it comes to love, gets hurt easily. But never look like a weak person, I just show off like it didnt affects me. I used to hold back my emotions, it only burst out when i cant control it and only infront of my lovable ones. I dont want to show my weakness to other people, i dont want them to take advantage on me..

I dont know what my future will be, But am ready to face whatever it is.

                   ***********

adhithi is feared of rejections, lets see whether she gets rejected by him or not?
And how she is going to face his future In coming chapters.

                            ***

Pls forgive me if there is any mistake.
Hope you all like this story.
Dont be a silent reader pls vote and comment and share.
Pls keep reading this story.
Next chapter will be updated soon.
Luv you guys😘