CHAPTER 10

Ajay's p.o.v:

           I get ready and went to karthi's house, i was keep on pressing the horn but that idiot doesnt come out yet, finally he came what take you this much longer karthi? i ranted without looking at him.

I slept, i didnt see the time, he said.

Karthi whats this? we are not going to have fun, its a meeting man so for god  sake please change this costume and dress up properly.

Oohh!!! no ajay he said.

Either change or dont come, i said.

Ok i'll just give me 5mins  he said and went.

Here am wearing a dark blue blazer with white shirt and that stupid wear jean and t-shirt. Ohhhh god i dont know what am going to do with this idiot.

He came out wearing a black blazer with white shirt. Is this ok or i have to change again? he questioned me. Just shut your fucking mouth and get in karthi, its already late. shutting my mouth is a  difficult one for me, i'll try he said.

He on the music player and keep on changing songs, seriously karthick if you keep on doing this i'll throw you out. Aahaan!! try your best ajay he said and continue changing the songs.

You are a pain in the ass, karthi. He smirked and said i know! i know!

We reached the hospital and asked the receptionist whether Mr. Ramachandran was here?

Yes sir, he is in his cabin.

I said thank you and left the place. We were in elevator and asked karthi to behave properly. He didnt say anything and stared at me.

What? i asked.

You are behaving like my father from the morning, he said.

I cant control, but smiled. Which makes him more angry.

His father was a strict person, like a hitler.  He dont like him that much, he always used to shout at him.

Ok! sorry, i said.

But dont get caught while doing something i said. He smiled hearing it.

Last time when we came to meet him he talked too much and he underestimated us because of our age and experience. karthi got angry so he locked him in the toilet when he went to washroom "he put on the board as under cleaning" so he struck there for three hours, untill someone comes to clean it for real, no one knows it was done by us. I smiled thinking about it, but that man deserves it.

The elevator stopped on the 9th floor, We came out and reached him cabin.  His secretary was not there, so i knocked the door.

Come in he said.

I opened the door and we both entered inside his cabin.

Hello boys! he said

Hello sir we greeted him and seated on the chair opposite to him.

Then are you guys ready to take over the hospital? he asked.

We are pretty much ready than you think sir, karthi said politely. Even we are ready to took over yours too i told him confidently. karthi smirked looking at me and show thumbs up sign under the table.

Oh thats good, he said.

I want you both to cooperate me and you should give me a monthly review about the surgeries done and its success rate. You boys are too little before you took on a big case just confirm it with me, Dont think you are too experienced, you are just growing up and you guys need my help, without me you wont get doctors from abroad to perform certain surgery. Dont think yourself bigger because you both worked in states, who knows even you guys worked in  a small clinic he said and laughed loudly