CHAPTER 11

Ajay's p.o.v:

Ajay! ajay!! are you listening to me or not karthi shouted.

Tell me karthi, what you want?

Did you noticed?

What?

Adhii, She was very cool man. Just pls give her a chance, she was very funny.

If you like her that much you marry her.

What the fuck!! ajay. Dont talk nonsence.

you make me to talk like that karthi.

Are you blaming me now?

No. Just dont talk about her, thats what am trying to say.

For how long? for god sake answer me ajay, you are going to live with her. You only have few days and now you are saying dont talk about her. Just move on man. Dont use this little brain to think about the past, use it for how to move on from your past.

I was silent.

Did you talk to her? Karthi asked me.

i nodded.

What she said?

She wants to know about me, i said.

She has to ajay, she has all the right to know about you. But this is not the right time ajay, ask her to wait but tell her everything once you are ready.

I nodded.

we reached our hospital, i parked the car. we went to our cabin. I asked our secretary Merlin to give the details about the patient surgery list. Karthi started to organise the list. We planned to perform two surgeries today. I went to check on other patients.

After six hours i performed the surgery and came out karthi has already left he had a minor surgery. I was very tired it was a long day i went home straightly. I went to my room took bath and went to bed.

It was past 11 when i went to bed, i tried to sleep but keep on remembering her "Adhithi " she was different from mrithu in all ways. Mrithu was tall she was equal to my height but adhithi was short till my chest. Mrithu has small eyes, homely type and silent. But adhithi has almond eyes, not a homely type girl and a chatter box.

she wear a black salwar with a silver earaing tied her hair in pony tail and no make up just some kajal, which suits her perfectly.

The way she behaves its hard to predict whether she is affected by me or not, But she said i have hurted her before, but it doesnt shows in her behaviour, she was all cool like karthi said and bold too. I like her revenge, Even i hear that name "TEMPER HEAD" she is unbelievable in one word. she was always smiling, Its hurt to think that the smile will fade one day because of me. I never likes to hurt people but i have no other option now. But one thing for sure it will be difficult to tackle her.

adhithi's p.o.v:

Only 8 days left for my wedding my mom was keep on asking when i'll be back to home. This is the last day for me to enjoy my freedom, i dont know what will be my future. So i planned for a long bike ride, Rags was busy with work so i called maya and she said yes. I asked her to be ready at morning 6. I was wearing a black denim and black t-shirt with a Jean over coat and a black boots to go with, i tied my hair into a messy bun and took my gloves, helmet and went to parking lot. I have borrowed a bike from my friend, it was a sports bike i started it the roaring sound brings smile on my face, i went to pick up maya she wear a blue denim and a black tee and tied her hair into pony tail and a coolers, wow! darling you look stunning i said. Not more than u dear she replied with a smile.