CHAPTER 30

Ajay's p.o.v:

Can i hug you ajay? she asked me with tears in his eyes.

The way she asked hurted me, i dont know why.

I hugged her tightly hoping that it will comfort her. I never thought she has this much inside her. I want to know about her, her pain just everything. But she didnt trust me, she said i will use her weakness. The onething i wont do using others pain as a weakness.

Tell me when you trust me adhithi.

I trust you ajay but i was scared.

Why??

I dont know ajay.

Okay!! leave that, first try to calm down adhii.

She nodded.

We both went back to our room, she lay on her bed quietly. She didnt utter a word after that. I sit beside her till she sleeps. I think about everything she said in the park. I dont know this little girl have this much to bear. She even said me and this relationship is not forever, she knows that but didnt ask me anything.

I heard a knock on the door, then the door opened krish came inside.

Hii krish!

are you free now?

Yeah!!

Then come with me ajay.

He took me outside. We went to the nearby grounds, some played cricket and the rest played football.

Why you bring me here krish?

To talk ajay.

Talk??

Yes!! About you about adhithi.

Whats there to talk about us krish. He took his mobile from pocket and showed me a picture.

I was shocked, it was the picture of me and shriya kissing.

What shocked ajay??

I kept quiet, how did you get that pic??

Not from adhithi, ajay.

I know that, she wont do anything like that.

Woww!! you know my sister very well.

What you want to know krish?

Good question ajay. In that party my friend was there, he send me this pic. But he said clearly you were forced in this but what irritates me the most is the fight you had in the parking lot. He send me that video, i saw the pain the struggle she undergoes. Did you noticed how hurted she was. Did you think why??

No!!

No he said and smiled, how you think about her when you have someone in your heart.

I was shocked confused, he knows everything about me, how??

I know ajay you have past and i know what exactly happened but i thought time will heal everything and you will live a happy life with adhithi. I did a big mistake ajay.

How you know that??

Harish, he was my friend not only friend soon will become relatives. I love his sister.

what!! he didnt tell me anything about it.

Actually riya told me everything, after seeing you both fighting in the jewellery shop. Dont get angry on them ajay, everyone wants you to be happy and i want my sister to be happy. Even when i asked about you she didnt say anything, she talked highly about you.