CHAPTER 23

Ajay's p.o.v:

I was in my cabin my mobile vibrated her name flashed on the screen "lil brat"

"I will come late to home"

I know she will be attending the party, they also invited me and karthi but i didnt tell her anything. I asked revanth and his team to do the surgery which was scheduled at 6, I gave some instructions and left the hospital. I came home and showered myself and changed into my favourite grey color suit i paired it with black shirt and black shoes. I drove to the party hall and i have already called karthi to be there on time.

I stood there talking with some of our clients, I searched everywhere to see her but she is not there. I tried to look for her again, she stood there with karthi and ragini, i cant able to see her face but i am sure it is adhithi. Ragini said something then she turned to look where i was standing, now i can see her fully she wear a grey color dress and left her hair untied. She looks ravishing, i excused myself and walked to her then suddenly i stopped when i hear a familiar voice, shriya walked towards me and hugged me tightly i never expected this from her i dont know what to do i saw adhithi the smile on her face when she saw me was faded she glared at me and turned away. I broke the hug and looked at adhithi she was talking with karthi I think he is trying to explain this situation.

Hey ajay how are you??

Yeah fine.

Woww ajay you are looking hot, handsome.

I know shriya, tell me something that i dont know.

Okay!! we are going to dance now.

What no!!

C'mon ajay the song has started, she dragged me. She hold my shoulders and made me to hold her waist and started moving, i saw her burning eyes on me and shriya. Shriya pulled me closer and moved her hands over my chest, ribs and on my neck.

What you are doing shriya?

Feeling you ajay.

Take your hands of me everyone is there.

They dont mind it ajay, dont worry baby she said and pushed me even more closer and she kissed me in the lips, I saw adhithi she turned and walked away from that place. I didnt respond to her kiss and i pushed her away. Stupid what you are thinking in your fucking mind shriya??

You baby.. About you.About us she said.

Stop this nonsense and dont try to come closer to me.

Ajay baby c'mon dont be like this she said and tried to hold my hands, i took a step back.

Know your limits shriya otherwise you will suffer.

Watch your words Mr Ajay, "your hospital is in my hands" she said with a smirk.

I walked away from that place and searched for adhithi, she was there near the bar counter and drinking.

One shot please she said. No dont give her i said. Hello mister who are you to say that she shouted.

Adhithi stop drinking! she just ignored me and snatched the bottle from the bar tender and started drinking. I snatched the bottle from her hands and put it back on the table and dragged her outside.

Ajay leave me, ajayy!! she shouted. NO i wont leave her. I stopped near the parking lot but still holding her hand tightly. Leave my hand ajay its paining, I leave her hand and saw the red marks in her hand where i hold.

Shit!! i hurted her..

What you are doing adhithi? are you mad? i shouted at her. I know she never used to drink.