CHAPTER 7

The house was total mess, we were packing all our stuff. We have completed all the formalities in hospital, We resigned our job.

            Actually we owned a
MULTISPECIALITY HOSPITAL in CHENNAI and it was affliated with SRM hospital. We joined here to be expertise in our field and we did pretty good in it and we also did a course in D.N.B  (CT SURGERY)

It was my dream to start a hospital and karthi wants to join me, We started it 3 years back. Karthick father was a doctor so he is taking care of it now, and my sister took care of the management.

Yes! I have a little sister Riya, who i torture the most, i love to fight with her, i used to share everything with her. She was like a second mother to me. She got married to my friend Harish 2 years back and have a cute boy Aryan. I was eager to see them. they made me smile when i think about them.

Ajay pls make it soon, dont be in dreams always. He shouted.

We completed as soon as possible. We have planned a dinner with our colleagues and friends. we get ready and went to the restaurant, i have booked it already. Everyone was there at time. we had a good time, it was a memorable one. We made so many memories here especially with Andrews and justin. They were our team mates, we did so many surgeries and learned manything. They were happy for me and everyone congratulated me for my upcoming wedding. They were like a family. Karthi gave a lilttle speech, it shows he started missing them and i thanked everyone. when we reached home it was around 2, We had a long day and dozed of to sleep soon.

karthi get up it was already 10. We have to go shopping. He was sleeping soundly, he didnt even move. I was tired of waking him, I took a bucket full of water and poured over him. He was startled.

Ohhh..  wtf ajay?

Its time to wake up you asshole. We are getting late get ready soon.

We went shopping bought so many gifts for all especially for my little boy aryan. He insisted me to buy a gift for adhithi. There is no need for that i replied him curtly. He got angry and went away.

I never listen to him when it comes to  adhithi.

I also bought a gift for him, his favourite Rolex watch.  he had one before, but he losted it. It will make the anger go away.

Its already been 2 hours.

karthi? c'mon man talk to me.

Get lost you idiot.

I thought you will like this gift so i bought it for you.

Buy something for her not for me, He shouted angrily.

Wait karthick. Lets talk. first you see this then i will buy something for her.

Give. he opened the box and see it, he smiled "Rolex watch" my favourite. He closed the box and pass it to me. I will take this once you accept adhithi in your life whole heartedly. I hope it will happen, and she will change you.

No karthi, this is not fair why you are bringing her in our friendship?

Nothing will change if you keep on living like this ajay, you should accept your past and move on from it. I know   its hard but not impossible. It hurts whenever i see you crying and shouting her name in your dreams.

Dont think that am keep on advising you. I want you to have a good life, i have already lost my brother ajay and I know how it feels when you miss someone, i dont want it to repeat again.

I hugged him and said you are always been my brother and you will , i promise you will never lose me, i'll be always there to annoy you and irritate you so take this now. I tried to light up the mood, but he was firm.

No ajay, i will take this once you started living with her happily.

It will happen, i believe in changes, he said.

I dont think that this Gift will lead us to have a serious  conversation. I kept that watch safely and we went back our place.

It was 11 when andrews and justin reached our place. They came to take us to the airport, our flight was at 3. we loaded our things in the car and reached airport by 11.30

We bid our good bye to them and i gave our appartment key to justin and hugged him and went to check in.

We settled in our seats and i called my mom to inform that flight will take off soon.

Happy and safe journey dear,  she said.

Thank you mom and see you soon.

The flight took off. I rested in my seat thinking about my future.

The journey to my new life had started, i dont know whether its going to bring the good in me or bad in me.

                ***************

Lets see how ajay's new life will be in next chapter.

                         *******

Hope you all like the story.
Pls forgive me if there is any mistake.
Dont be a silent reader, pls vote, comment and share.
Keep reading.
Luv u all😘